Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

TNG Caption Contest #2

Rules:

1. Entries must comply with the STF Terms of Service
  2. Maximum two entries per member. Just remember that having multiple screen names does NOT mean multiple entries. One member with multiple screen names is still one member!

Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. Central Time (18:59 GMT) 15 Oct 2008. Three finalists will be announced and then voting will begin to pick a winner.

CaptionContest2.jpg

1. Data shows evidence that Geordi has secretly been over-feeding Spot

2. Geordi: "My yearbook picture! Data? Where did you get that?!

Data: "Why, your Elementary School yearbook my dear Watson."

Geordi: "I KNEW this would come back to haunt me! I was young, in college, and everyone was...uh...experimenting......."

Data: Have you seen this picture before, Geordi?

Geordi: No, Data, it is the first time that I have seen it... I wouldn't ever imagine that Mr. Barclay could steal your violine... You were so good to play it...

Number 1 : You are right Data Professor Moriarty and VaBeachGuy are one in the same.

Number 2 : Worf in a Speedo, that is not something you want to see before dinner.

Geordi: Um, this is definitely the "best" picture Spot has "painted", but Data, how in the heck does it help us in catching Moriarity?

my second chance to win:

Geordi: Data, what is it?

Data: Elementar, Dr. Watson. This is the proof that we needed. Mr Riker is guilty to have passed the entire weekend on Risa again!