Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

Favourite Character!!

Whos everyones Favourite DS9 Character!?!?!?!

Mine would be

Bashir - hes hott what can i say

Quark- i usually hate ferengi but geez hes a good character

Odo - hes a cutie and "very very sneaky sir;)"

Jadzia - She was the best character on that show.. she was pretty, had guts and she defied orders shes just like me:)

-Laur

Picking a favorite from DS9, for me, would be near impossible. I always enjoy a good Quark episode though.

I also liked Garak. But to pick just oone favorite, I couldn't do it.

Jadzia Dax was the most complete female character ever conjured up by Star Trek, in my humble opinion. Well, the Klingon women we saw through the run of the show were pretty close but Jadzia was my favorite. DS9 was a show for strong females.

Odo!

He is my hero on DS9. Such a sense of honesty and fairplay.

I have intigrated many things about his character into my own personality.

Ok thats weird, but O'well!

Jadzia Dax was the most complete female character ever conjured up by Star Trek, in my humble opinion.  Well, the Klingon women we saw through the run of the show were pretty  close but Jadzia was my favorite.  DS9 was a show for strong females.

I agree about hers being a complete, well rounded role. I also think Kira was too.

Yeah Bashiers and O'Brians friendship was good..

they had good times..

god i actually do hope they make a movie.. just so they can have fun again..

~Bashier is Hott~

-Laur :D

I love it when they go to the Holodeck together, seems like it would be so much fun!

I agree!!

The episode that seemed like a lot of fun also was "Badda-bing, Badda-bang" I like it when they all walk through Quarks dressed to the nines and Quark looks at them like they are insane... lol

Vics would be a fun place to hang out.

I love it when they go to the Holodeck together, seems like it would be so much fun!

I agree!!

The episode that seemed like a lot of fun also was "Badda-bing, Badda-bang" I like it when they all walk through Quarks dressed to the nines and Quark looks at them like they are insane... lol

Vics would be a fun place to hang out.

Yeah it was great that scene. Odo is one of my favourite characters, but i really love Garak, he's so deep. You're never quite sure whether he's going to use the phaser in his hand to shoot the Jem Hadar about to killl you or shoot you!!!! And his sense of humour and irony is right up my street,his one liner's are classics. :)

erm... i would have to say Worf, DS9 really picked up for me when Worf joined!

Maybe it wasn't so much the character but that his arrival seemed to mark some kind of turning point for the series with one of the best eps 'The Way of The Warrior'... cracking stuff!

But Worf was such a great character though, another nice crossover character. He was funny but not in an obvious way and he was very passionate and powerful - i just love the two parter when he had to fight all the Jemhadar!

Garak would be my second favourite i think... only character that i didn't really have a lot of time for was O'Brien... but i didn't hate him, just wasn't one of my favs

I have a hard time understanding y but i flippin HATE klingons.. except the ones that are half human .. i know y i hate Worf *Deanna/Worf Relationship* but other then that i dunno.. lol any one else feel like this?

I have a hard time understanding y but i flippin HATE klingons.. except the ones that are half human .. i know y i hate Worf *Deanna/Worf Relationship* but other then that i dunno.. lol any one else feel like this?

I think it probably has a lot to do with your personality. Klingons are war-like and seek glory in battle. Deanna is more of a pacifist.

I was a soldier in the Army in my younger days, the youngest of 4 brothers and a militaristic kind of thinking more fits my personality. Not to say I'm a "War Monger" though.

I think that's the reason you don't like Klingons though. Does that sound logical? (Not that I'm a Vulcan here... lol :D )

Not me. I love Klingons. I love their attitude.

Personnaly..I HATE VULCANS they are so damn arrogant and almighty..every time Archer and the crew bump into a Vulcan they get all cranky and call us useless..thx god Spock and Tuvok weren't so bloody annoying..urgg Vulcans! :)

My absolute favorite is Garak (which is kinda obvious) but I don't think I could choose a second place.

Garak is one of my favorites too, but I really like all DS9 characters (except Kia Winn).

Why does everyone hate Winn so much? I've only seen her in one episode but she didn't seem that bad. A bit arrogent but that's all.

I liked Odo for the sweet longing he had going with Kira and the very odd relationship he had with Quark.

I think the famed picture of Odo and Kira after they finally get together and they are touching noses or faces is the sweetest picture i have ever seen.

I really like, in this order, I think: Quark, Garak, Bashir, Odo, Dax...no, sorry, not in that order. They're all equally my favs.

I hate Rom and Nog, though...I mean, sometimes acting stupid isn't fiunny, it's stupid. And it gets old fast. I like Quarks reactions, however.

I'm not sure I could single out a particular character as I've enjoyed them all, even those "we love to hate". But I noticed nobody mentioned Gul Dukat.

I thought he was an exceptional villain right from the start, so if I had to pick a "favorite bad guy", he'd be it.

Stingray

I'd have to say Kira, then Odo. They wern't afraid to say what they felt, to occasionally question starfleets motive. 'If Starfleet isn't willing to protect their own people than the Federation is even more naieve then I already think it is!' and Odo's thing about sacrificing flowers as gifts of romance when Lwaxana had a thing for him seem good examples.

Guest Ktrek

Since DS9 is my favorite series this is a hard one for me to call. I really liked almost every character on the show for different reasons. I think one of the characters I most looked forward to seeing on every episode though is Morn. He was such a lovable, likeable guy even though he never said one word through the entire series and yet was cameoed on almost every single episode. Many of the episodes with Quark made me laugh and laughing is good medicine for the soul. When Worf came on board he added a new dimension to the show and I think actually improved it. Much like Seven coming on Voyager. Enterprise now is in need of a Worf or a Seven to bring more life to it. I am a Klingon fan so any way to have more Klingon stories I was in favor of! Odo was a very moving character emotionally. I didn't always like the emotions he was able to evoke from me but his character worked. Bashir's character grew alot over seven years. The first couple of seasons he was downright obnoxious but later became a great character. O'Brien was/is....well, O'brien. Everyman's blue collar worker. The guy who works hard all his life but never has much to show for it except his strong ties to family and friends. Dax was both smart and beautiful! She had it all. No wonder Worf loved her!! :tear: Garak kept things interesting as well as did Gul Dukat. Cardassians are great IMHO. Then there is Kira the warrior who became Kira the diplomat. She learned also how to lay aside predjudice, fear and hate and work for a greater good. Her character probably grew the most. Last but not least we see Sisko. A great leader figure but when you view the course of the 7 years his character probably remained mostly the same from the first episode to the last. Perhaps he didn't really need to change! Anyway, I love the show and I love the characters and the actors who brought it to life!

Ktrek

I liked O'Brien. Because he was a real Irish man who liked a drink (just like me self!) and he was just down to earth. The rest were all a little too upety if you know what i mean.