Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Shapeshifting

If you were a shapeshifter, how would you use your power?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a shapeshifter, how would you use your power?

• I'd change into inanimate objects and spy on people.
    • I'd change into stronger, more powerful beings and become a super hero!
    • I'd impersonate people at parties.
    • I'd just hang out in the link all day as a puddle of goo.
    • Other (please specify).

I voted for spying on people, that would be good like a blobby James Bond, but I do like the idear of being a super hero as well B)

I've always been a people-watcher, so I said spying on people. But not in a tacky, invasion of privacy way.

Stardate:213729.9

I can imagine alot of very fun and interesting things i would do.Most i wont metion here buts lets just say every minute i would have a smile on my face :blink:

I too would change into various flying creatures..Oh to be able to fly...!..So much fun.. :blink:

I'd sneak into sporting events,big celebrity shindigs(like the Oscars,etc),top secret government meetings(just to be a snoop),eat for free at fine resteraunts by showing up as john q. somebody,eating my fill,and then vanishing.I'd spy on people (I know,I'm disgusted with myself as well).Do all sorts of things.The one thing I wouldn't do is allow anyone(not even family) to know that I could do this.That knowledge could only put everything I hold dear in danger.

Come on people, this world needs more hero's, not pervs who spy on women in locker rooms.

Why spy on them in locker rooms when you could morph yourself into certain articles of clothing? or a bar of soap? :blink:

Come on people, this world needs more hero's, not pervs who spy on women in locker rooms.

Agreed, hero over perv anyday

Why spy on them in locker rooms when you could morph yourself into certain articles of clothing? or a bar of soap? :blink:

Stardate:213734.9

I like the way you think Captian :bow:

Hey you can call me a pervert all you want but there is no way i would pass up an oppurtunity like that.After i had my fun though then yeah i agree with CJLP flying does sound like fun.To turn into an eagle and sore over the mountains would be awsome.Or better yet turn into some kind of space ship and fly through Space!!!!!

I voted other because I would like to change into a bird and spy on others. I'm sorry spying is in our nature. :dude:

I would probably like to try out the Superhero gig once in my lifetime. I would like to be able to help people in need. :laugh:

Agreed, hero over perv anyday

Im with you i would be a super hero or a jedi :laugh:

Edited by Roetae

Why spy on them in locker rooms when you could morph yourself into certain articles of clothing? or a bar of soap? :laugh:

That is a thought.

I chose super hero but i wouldn't have a tacky costume i'd shape shift into a designer number, if your gonna have super powers you may as well look cool whilst saving the day :blink:

Hi there :eek:

This ia an interesting thread and I love it!! I voted for changing into inanimate objects to spy on people. I wouldn't do it to invade someone's privacy, just to see what/who people talk about. I would love to go back to my old workplace and shapeshift into the kettle or microwave in the staffroom. This was the best place to hear gossip and people dissing other staff members. If I heard anyone talking about me, I would re-materialise out of the kettle/microwave, look at them and just walk away without saying a word :lol: The office would have been another great place to spy on people, heaps of 'secretive' discussions were held in there.

The thought of being able to sneak into top secret facilities also really appeals to me. Morphing into a door or door handle would be the best way to see people coming and going and I would be able to see what is happening on both sides of the door B) (not a bathroom door though)

Linda