Sign in to follow this  
Kira Phaserman

A new Future

This is based of my PBF Simm

Fleet Admirals Log

Stardate: Unknown

Ghost, Lock, Sparrow, and I have been trapped on a remote planet radio silance with the Veroto remains in effect. We are unable to locate our fighters. It seems what ever has trapped us here doesn't want us to stay but it doesn't want us to go. We have elected to finish our mission in hopes that if we do we can shut down what ever is keeping us here. We have 14 hours to complete our mission before the sun rises and the surface of the planet is uninhabital. Eng Log.

Kira looked over at her andorian intel officer. He loked like he was feeling much better. The events from the past few hours replayed in Kira's mind. The probe, the electric shock that left her intel officer incapacitated. Sparrow, her 8 year old daughter, who had snuck on board one of the fighters before they took off lay curled up next to Lock.

"Falcon" Lock spoke softly. Kira looked up at him.

"Yes Lock." Kira responded to her code name.

"We have to get going" he said with a hint of urgancey in his voice.

"He's right" Ghost whispered. "I can walk"

The Andorian used the wall to pull himself to his feet. Kira lept foward to help him up. Ghost pulled his arm away from her, "I got it" he snapped. then realizeing who he was talking to. "Sorry Falcon, just a tad touchy."

Kira frowned. "Better watch that tone with me Ghost, I got some dirty plasma manfolds." she scolded.

"On a new ship?" he looked at her qith a questioning glance.

"I'll make em dirty."

to be conn