Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Luvin1stdegree

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I spent the day in classes and cramming for tests!

Stardate:213726.9

That sucks.I am glad my bday is in the summer.I think that if ur bday is on a school day u shouldnt have to go.My friend was complaing about that cause its also his birthday!

Anyways Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

and welcome to the "34" club!

WOW! There's a club??? Do I get an official membership card or anything? LOL...thanks

No, but you do get an official title...

Click for Spoiler:

Trekkie

I know it's hard to admit when you're wrong, VBG, but you can do it! I have faith in you!!!! Just take a deep breath and calmly repeat this phrase 3 times....." I'm wrong, she's right....I'm wrong, she's right....I'm wrong, she's right".

See, now don't you feel better?

PS...I know you're going to twist my words around to suit your crazy needs, but the truth will eventually be learned.

Okay, Mr. Smartypants...I read your definition of "trekkie" and I noticed it said "DEVOTED fan". That word right there rules me out. And don't even get me started on the denial thing again!!

How many episodes of TOS did you tape and watch? How many of the movies did you go out and rent? How often do you visit a Star Trek fans message board?

Knowing the answer to those questions I'd say that's devoted. :assimilated:

Besides if you scroll down on the Trekkie definition you will see hat it says:

Anyone that has ever video taped more then 10 episodes of Star Trek for viewing at a later time or belongs to a Star Trek internet message board (STARTREKFANS.NET for example).

You know you are a Trekkie when you tape more then 10 episodes and post messages on (or are a moderator) STARTREKFANS.NET

How many episodes of TOS did you tape and watch? How many of the movies did you go out and rent? How often do you visit a Star Trek fans message board?

Knowing the answer to those questions I'd say that's devoted. :naughty:

Besides if you scroll down on the Trekkie definition you will see hat it says:

Anyone that has ever video taped more then 10 episodes of Star Trek for viewing at a later time or belongs to a Star Trek internet message board (STARTREKFANS.NET for example).

You know you are a Trekkie when you tape more then 10 episodes and post messages on (or are a moderator) STARTREKFANS.NET

Okay, in answer to your questions.....I have taped and watched just over half of the TOS series. Now, considering how many episodes of how many seasons of how many series are out there, I'd say I've seen only a small percentage of Star Trek. Regarding the movies, I've seen only the ones with Capt. Kirk and Co and don't have any plans to see the rest in the immediate future. Partly due to time contraints and partly due to lack of interest in the other series. About the message board, I usually visit daily unless I'm out of town but not for the trek news. As my posts confirm, I'm more interested in the off topic discussions. Now I suppose that if you want to go around making up your own definitions of words, I can't stop you.....but that doesn't make the definition true, now does it??? :P