Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

MySpace Display Names

As you are now probably aware, STF has a MySpace page. For those who want to add other STF members to their friends list, we thought it might be helpful if members would post their MySpace display name here since it might be a different name than your STF sceen name. If you want to participate, just post your MySpace display name in this thread.

My MySpace display name is Takara Soong

I do not have one. In fact I do not know what my space is.

MySpace is a social networking website. If you want to register here is a link to MySpace\

I'll try to remember to log into myspace later and update everything. I haven't even looked at myspace in the longest time. Life is a little busy at the moment. :rantoff:

I had a myspace page for a couple years, and my screenname would change randomly... but I quit earlier in the year (as did most of my family. My hubby and his family still go there, but anyways). I quit facebook too, but when I became pregnant with my 2nd child all my friends and family wanted updates so I went back on Facebook. Since to find me it is my real name and has family info on it I won't post the link here on the public forum. If you want to add me there, I would prefer a PM here ok and then I can give you the link to it :congrats: Especially since some of my family who have friended me on FB are still minors.

I was just on the STF MySpace site a week or two ago.

I never closed that? :rolleyes: I can't even remember what the log in is for it. I haven't looked at myspace in years.