Sign in to follow this  
guitarpatch

Star Trek TOS is up for an Emmy

I'm having difficulty watching the video clips for each selection, can someone provide direct links?

I'm having difficulty watching the video clips for each selection, can someone provide direct links?

Were you clicking on the "pictures" in the first post or did you go HERE?

Were you clicking on the "pictures" in the first post or did you go HERE?

I followed the link in the OP to the actual site.

Edited by I am the Wishfire

I'm not voting, but were I actually, I'd have to vote Buffy. That wasa season finale to end'em all

Okay, the videos worked this time and I watched them. And I had to go with the clip from The X-Files.

The problem is that a lot of those clips lose their dramatic impact without the context of the rest of the episode.

I went with Trek but I almost voted for Roots - which really should get it. By using the internet for voting I think the voting will be skewed toward shows in the last ten years

The comedy was hard - Newhart will probably win but the one from MASH got my vote.

thats pretty cool, yay for TOS hope they get it!!! they def deserve it way way way more than a lot of the other choices in my opinion

I had to vote buffy, purely for the line in that episode being, the hardest thing in this life is to live it, being so true and affecting me deeply. I also loved that show!