Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

startrek.com - Is it back?

I was just at startrek.com and the index page has actually been updated. :whistling: It's the only page that's been updated and their news links all go to Trek Today but their index page has actually been updated.

Hey, that's a good sign..David Reddick had told me in Vegas that they were going to do something with StarTrek.com at some point and don't give up hope of 'The Trek Life' returning someday..So, could this be the start of things? I hope so..

Hey, that's a good sign..David Reddick had told me in Vegas that they were going to do something with StarTrek.com at some point and don't give up hope of 'The Trek Life' returning someday..So, could this be the start of things? I hope so..

That's great about The Trek Life. I didn't want to speculate about it in my original post because I was afraid of getting my hopes up. Thanks for sharing that, ST.

"The Trek Life" is still appearing in the Star Trek Magazine.

Would Reddick get mad if we scanned it and posted on here?

"The Trek Life" is still appearing in the Star Trek Magazine.

Would Reddick get mad if we scanned it and posted on here?

Is the magazine associated with StarTrek.com?? Seems to me that ST.com have had problems with us posting entire strips here in the past..I wouldn't do it without asking David about it first..

I think copies of the strips from the magazine were posted in The Trek Life thread a couple of times. He certainly knows we've got his strips here since he has posted in a few of the threads himself. I don't think it would be a problem now since he didn't have a problem with it before.