Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Colorado Deputy Clocks VW Beetle At 115 MPH

Colorado deputy clocks VW Beetle at 115 mph

LITTLETON, Colo. -A 27-year-old man was being held on $10,000 bond in the Arapahoe County Jail after allegedly speeding up Interstate 25 in a Volkswagen Beetle. An Arapahoe County sheriff's deputy arrested the man on Monday after the deputy said he was clocked driving 115 mph.

The deputy attempted to pull over the vehicle, but said he abandoned the pursuit when the driver wouldn't stop. The deputy found the VW crashed on an offramp a few minutes later and saw the suspected driver running through a nearby parking lot.

The man and a passenger were taken to a hospital to be examined but were released with no injuries.

The man was booked into jail on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving under restraint, reckless driving and vehicular eluding.

That was just Space Tigger in a hurry to move to Arizona......... :rolleyes:

for all we know he was saying the following

"i need more power to the engine"

"im giving her all she's got captain. if i push her any harder she's gonna blow!"

lol

Colorado deputy clocks VW Beetle at 115 mph

LITTLETON, Colo. -A 27-year-old man was being held on $10,000 bond in the Arapahoe County Jail after allegedly speeding up Interstate 25 in a Volkswagen Beetle. An Arapahoe County sheriff's deputy arrested the man on Monday after the deputy said he was clocked driving 115 mph.

The deputy attempted to pull over the vehicle, but said he abandoned the pursuit when the driver wouldn't stop. The deputy found the VW crashed on an offramp a few minutes later and saw the suspected driver running through a nearby parking lot.

The man and a passenger were taken to a hospital to be examined but were released with no injuries.

The man was booked into jail on suspicion of driving under the influence, driving under restraint, reckless driving and vehicular eluding.

That was just Space Tigger in a hurry to move to Arizona......... :roflmao:

:roflmao:

Actually my Beetle is at the dealers today..My spedometer hasn't worked in awhile so I don't know how fast I've gotten it up to.. :rolleyes: