Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

BABY NAMES!

Yes, that's right, my wife and I are expecting yet another child. Another boy. Again. (We've been expecting four times total now, all boys. (One didn't make it.))

The big question is... what do we name the new one? We named the first Trent. We were going to name the second Ashe. But the second is the one that didn't make it. The third we named Zephram. (Guess where that name came from.) Now, the forth. We're thinking about going with Ashe, but I'm not too sure. It's a definite possibility, but... got any ideas for a good boys' name? Something not too common, please. (Christopher is out of the question, since it's one of my middle names.)

How about Leonard - two guesses where that could be attributed. :b-day: I had a great grandfather named Lorenzo, and have always liked that name (And could be Lore for short).

How about Zephram Ashe? Just to keep in memory of your second son without those underlining feelings that is associated with just Ashe.

Then there is Alexander Eric and Anthony Miquel. :b-day:

Edited by Odie

I had two girls but the boy's names we had picked out were Nicholas Sean for the first (due on Christmas day) and Jesse Nathaniel for the 2nd.

yeah the name thing we'll have fun with that one again we didnt even agree on zephram until the night before i went in for the c-section lol, yeah im the pregnant wife by the way.

def wouldnt go for the leonard pick that was my first boyfriend i dont think it would fly lol

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :b-day: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Boys names..

Steven

Kevin

Mark

Wayne

Girls names

lisa

Chantal

Hope

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :b-day: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Boys names..

Kevin

Wayne

Both my names lol

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :cold: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Boys names..

Kevin

Wayne

Both my names lol

Haha like we didnt know that :cold::b-day:

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :cold: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Boys names..

Kevin

Wayne

Both my names lol

Haha like we didnt know that :stars::b-day:

:cold:

Boys names..

Kevin

Wayne

Both my names lol

Haha like we didnt know that :look::b-day:

:stars:

:cold: *super smooches* :clap:

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :rolleyes: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

What's little Mandy's middle name?

How about Zephram Ashe?

Well, for one, like I said in the OP, we already named our third Zephram. Can't have two kids with the same name...

How about Zephram Ashe?

Well, for one, like I said in the OP, we already named our third Zephram. Can't have two kids with the same name...

Not unless you come from the Deep South.

*ducks*

Billy Bob and Billy Joe don't count. Those are two names that happen to share syllables. :rolleyes:

Edited by I am the Wishfire

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :elephant: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Good question kev...her full name is Mandy Darlene Saskia Evans.

Darlene was my moms name (god bless her soul) and Saskia is Debs moms name.

We named our first child Mandy after our best friend here :elephant: and now with another child on the way we still havent made up our minds what to call it but we made a short list..

Very sweet and beautiful :elephant: Rachael's middle name is also my mother's middle name (Anne)

Boys names..

Steven

Kevin

Mark

Wayne

Girls names

lisa

Chantal

Hope

Man I didn't even make the short list, lol. :elephant:

I have always thought Chantal was a very beautiful name.

Very sweet and beautiful :elephant: Rachael's middle name is also my mother's middle name (Anne)

Yes, it is :congrats:

How about William?

It is popular but it's a classic, there are so many different possibilities for nicknames and variations.

Plus he'd be in good company with Shatner and Riker. Not to mention William Shakespeare, William Wordsworth, William Wallace, William the Conqueror etc.

I'm slightly biased as it's my name too.