Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

'Coming Out' Proves Beneficial To Takei's Career

Coming out has indeed helped his career. He can now degrade himself and make a daily fool of himself on the Howard Stern show.............

051027_sulu_vmed_8p.widec.jpg

I'm fairly neutral about the whole 'homosexuality' issue, however I did have the pleasure to meet George in person and he was nothing short of a wonderful human being.

Coming out has indeed helped his career. He can now degrade himself and make a daily fool of himself on the Howard Stern show.............

Just curious, but how is he making a "fool" of himself?

Here is just a small example.

BEWARE: THE FOLLOWING IS A BIT GRAPHIC:

Click for Spoiler:

THE PRETTIEST PENIS CONTEST

Howard then welcomed several men for The Prettiest Penis Contest. The first contestant was 78-years-old and fully nude. George said the guy's penis was “a well-balanced

penis, but it lacks a little volume.” The second contestant, Maury, whipped his out as well – after a little “chubbing up” - and George was unimpressed. George was more excited by the next contestant, Mike, who also had a “well-balanced” penis.

The fourth contestant, Go-Go Boy, said he was a try-sexual (“I try anything”) and George loved his package: “It's beautiful. It could use a little bit of a workout.” The next contestant said he was “one of the original jackasses,” and, despite his best efforts, ended up having his “entry”

dismissed. The next guy had a circumcised penis but used a device (Fred called it a “penis restoration cone”) to regenerate his foreskin. George was impressed (“Good for you!”) but gave the award and the $500 prize to Mike, the third guy.

I don't listen to Howard Stern nor I will do so in the future. I really don't care what he does on that program nor my opinion of him will not change because of it. I watch George Takei base on acting abilities not his sexuality and what programs he is on talk radio.

After all this is Howard Stern of Pete's sake! I would not expect anything less from his radio program!

Just curious, but how is he making a "fool" of himself?

Here is just a small example.

BEWARE: THE FOLLOWING IS A BIT GRAPHIC:

Click for Spoiler:

THE PRETTIEST PENIS CONTEST

Howard then welcomed several men for The Prettiest Penis Contest. The first contestant was 78-years-old and fully nude. George said the guy's penis was “a well-balanced

penis, but it lacks a little volume.” The second contestant, Maury, whipped his out as well – after a little “chubbing up” - and George was unimpressed. George was more excited by the next contestant, Mike, who also had a “well-balanced” penis.

The fourth contestant, Go-Go Boy, said he was a try-sexual (“I try anything”) and George loved his package: “It's beautiful. It could use a little bit of a workout.” The next contestant said he was “one of the original jackasses,” and, despite his best efforts, ended up having his “entry”

dismissed. The next guy had a circumcised penis but used a device (Fred called it a “penis restoration cone”) to regenerate his foreskin. George was impressed (“Good for you!”) but gave the award and the $500 prize to Mike, the third guy.

:cold::b-day:

I love George. :cold: