Sign in to follow this  
Celtic_Swimmer

Favourite Character

Ok whats Everyones FAVOURITE Voyager Cast Member??

Mine would have to be the Doctor.. hes funny and wants to aspire to be what he wasn;t programmed to be

Neelix- just cuz hes unique

-Laur

Ok whats Everyones FAVOURITE Voyager Cast Member??

Mine would have to be the Doctor.. hes funny and wants to aspire to be what he wasn;t programmed to be

Neelix- just cuz hes unique

-Laur

Mine too is the Doctor. Author, Author is one of my favorite episodes from Voyager.

What happened in Author Author?? i am just starting to watch DS9 and Voyager.. i'm a Next Gen girl.. i thought the other 2 were stupid and pointless and now i discovered i actuallt like them.. hehe

so whats it about??

-Laur

What happened in Author Author?? i am just starting to watch DS9 and Voyager.. i'm a Next Gen girl.. i thought the other 2 were stupid and pointless and now i discovered i actuallt like them.. hehe

so whats it about??

-Laur

The Doctor writes a Holo novel called Photons Be Free. It's all about how Holograms are almost treated like Slaves. I won't tell too much about the story but the novel is played out on a holodeck and members of the crew take turns playing the part of the Hologram.

It's a good episode. Another good one with the Doctor is Living Witness.

i Luv the Episode where the Voyager Crew sends him *the Doc8 back to earch to help is creator and Deanna Troi comes and calls then BOTH jerks.. and he ends up saving his creators life.. its so cute.. i just forget the name of it

-Laur

i Luv the Episode where the Voyager Crew sends him *the Doc8 back to earch to help is creator and Deanna Troi comes and calls then BOTH jerks.. and he ends up saving his creators life.. its so cute.. i just forget the name of it

-Laur

Yes that was a good one too, with Barclay in it too. It was named Life Line.

Captain Janeway. I bet she could beat up Picard in a nanosecond (not that I dislike Picard, I just think that Janeway's pretty tough). :D

VOYAGER itself.

I have been sitting here racking my brain trying to narrow it down to a fav. and VOYAGER the ship has to be only choice for me. VOY (the show) left me felling the way some are feeling about ENT. although I did watch and record every episode of VOY, some of which are REALLY GOOD!

The series as a whole was weak and left me wanting. I could not ever relate to anyone on board and believe me I tried! Allmost all of the Alien species encountered were as interesting as watching bathtub mold grow!

In fairness I will add, ENT does a little-bit of that as well.

aND pICARD COULD so KICK Janeways butt.. she could be pretty touch but i am betting the only one who COULD kickpicards but would be Spock data and worf..

-Laur

Captain Janeway.  I bet she could beat up Picard in a nanosecond (not that I dislike Picard, I just think that Janeway's pretty tough). :D

No way. Picard has way better tactics then Janeway. Janeway seems to act without thinking while Picard is always absolutely sure of his strategies. Picard is my favorite captain and I couldn't bear to watch him get beat up. Lol. I do think that they should make a ST:XI and have Picard dying. All the crew could get back together again because of that and Picard, just before he dies, could pass the Enterprise onto Riker again. He would have to accept. It has to be near the beginning too or the movie would be really boring. It would be sad yet a real asset to the series especially since Stewart wants out.

Don't count Ben Sisko out now...  :D

yeah, but isn't Sisko currently MIA. Out with Buckaroo Bonzi in the 8th Dimension, and joined the prophets :) :)

Kes is the best character. A shame and disgust for Star trek and Paramount that shewas kicked out.

Long live Kes!

Definitly 7 of nine. Things got interesting when they brought her aboard...for the sake of argument..Janeway wouldn't stand a chance against Picard.

Don't count Ben Sisko out now...  :D

LOL we have to count him out in this board since it is the voyager board.. unless ur saying he can kick janeways Butox.. hehe.. cuz if its him kickin picards butox then its just not acceptable...just kidding

-Lauren

This is a tough question. I cannot choose between the Doctor, Seven or Neelix. Seven is the best looking of the three. :D

Captain Janeway.  I bet she could beat up Picard in a nanosecond (not that I dislike Picard, I just think that Janeway's pretty tough). :)

No way. Picard has way better tactics then Janeway. Janeway seems to act without thinking while Picard is always absolutely sure of his strategies. Picard is my favorite captain and I couldn't bear to watch him get beat up. Lol. I do think that they should make a ST:XI and have Picard dying. All the crew could get back together again because of that and Picard, just before he dies, could pass the Enterprise onto Riker again. He would have to accept. It has to be near the beginning too or the movie would be really boring. It would be sad yet a real asset to the series especially since Stewart wants out.

I really don't like the idea of Picard getting killed, but if they do kill him it has to be a better death than what Kirk got. Where did you hear that Stewert wanted out? The last interview I read with him (which was just before Nemesis came out), he sounded like he was far from ready to give up Picard.

Also my favorite Voyager Character would either have to be Janeway or The Docter.

:) Yuk, you guys like the doctor? He's so boring. I think the worst Voyager episode of all time was "Virtusolo" (well I dunno how to spell it) I like Tom and B'Elanna, but of course I'm just a girl blinded by P/T. Although I did like the doctor in "Revulsion".

:dude: Yuk, you guys like the doctor? He's so boring. I think the worst Voyager episode of all time was "Virtusolo" (well I dunno how to spell it) I like Tom and B'Elanna, but of course I'm just a girl blinded by P/T. Although I did like the doctor in "Revulsion".

U said YUK over the DOCTOR.. yeah right.. Buddy hes the Best.. and i was like u but i like the R/T Relationship *Riker/Troi*.. to this day i throw things at the TV if they get into bed with other people.. lol

~Laur :blink:

ps.. i am still mad about the Doctor Comment

I just found the Doctor to be a really interesting character.

There was a small part of Blink Of An Eye where he was talking to the alien on the ship where they were talking about some sort of sporting event and I found that to just be an interesting exchange.

I loved how they changed the doctor over the years..( they kinda had to I realize that) but it allowed for much more comdeic relief which I somtimes thought Voyager needed.

Fav. characted.. hmm, must be the Doctor and Tuvok..

Doesn't seem like anyone like Kim, can understand it though, he really is a bad actor :)

Kim did ok, but he wasn't really a "stand out". There was an Episode with him though that was really good. The one where he travels back to the site of Voyager's destruction and ends up sending a signal back to himself in the past and winds up saving the ship. That was a good episode.