Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

(S) Some facts from Jack_Bauer

Click for Spoiler:

First off, I going to state that "a" crewman Fuller has been mentioned before in Shockwave part 2. However, that Fuller was a female crewman who mostly kept to herself. So the Fuller who died tonight was a completely different crewman. I guess Enterprise once had two Fullers and now one. Having two crewman with the same name is not unheard of. On Voyager there were two Kaplans (one deceased) and two Ashmores. Anyway, I would just like to take this opportunity to mourn Fuller (despite the obvious fact that he's fictional), the first casualty on the NX-01. A faceless victim of the Delphic Expanse.

I realize that you all may already know this but since this is kind of my territory I thought it was pertinent to elaborate on the episode. Plus, I think this post gives me 100.

And finally for the record. The manifest now sits at:

-44 crewmen given last names

-20 crewmen listed as cast but unnamed

-7 MACOs with names

Is this the...

Click for Spoiler:

first crewmember to die? I don't remember if anyone else has perished...there have been some close calls. Edited by poguemahone

Guest -*Jack_Bauer*-

Click for Spoiler:

Yes, this is the first crewman to die on Enterprise

Click for Spoiler:

I, too, will mourn the passing of crewman Fuller.

Enterprise has had good track record for her first two years--no fatalities, only casualties. Now she is in a much more dangerous area of the galaxy, taking on unknown and seemingly more hostile beings. They are having to take more drastic measures than what they are accustomed. Although I do not wish for any of the crew to perish, death is an unfortunate inevitability of war.

Rest in peace Crewman Fuller.

Click for Spoiler:

We're mostly kidding around. We can't really mourn the death of a fictious character. Well, I think a lot of people mourn Data and Spock dying so who knows. But it would be hard to mourn Fuller since we never "knew" him.

Why would one mourn the death of someone who doesn't exist? :blink: (confused)

cjlp, i know that you are not THAT naive as to think we ares serious. its just a different more dangerous direction the show is taking. have you ever thought as star trek as more than a show? if not, then star trek has alot more to offer, if you just think beyond.