• jake sisko
    • kira
    • odo
    • dr. bashier
    • miles
    • garak
    • capt. sisko
    • jadzia/ezri dax

I have to go with Capt. Sisko. He was a very strong character.

MERGED THREAD.

Edited by ddillard

I loved Benjamin Sisko because he was a complex character, who deeply loved his first wife Jennifer. In the midst of the DS9 and all the action of the show was this man emerging from years of darkness, not being able to move past Jennifer's death, into a full life again. He found a new love, and helped and influenced the lives of those on DS9 and Bajor. The difference between Nog at the beginning and end of the series is just one example of his impact beyond just managing the station, and carrying out his part in the war. He was a great character.

My favorite regular character is Jadzia, but there is not one regular character that I DON'T like - and that's unusual. Usually there's at least one...

I'm sticking with Jadzia Dax,but I do like Kira as well but I can only vote for one of them :tear:

My favorite characters are:

(1) Chief O'Brien....I voted for him on this poll.

(2) Quark

(3) Martok

(4) Dukat

(5) Captain Sisko

Jadzia Dax.

Ezri was okay,but Jadzia was so much better.She was smart and sassy and didn't care what anybody thought of her.She wasn't afraid to just be herself.I liked that.

ezri dax was my favorite of all, i loved the way her character grew in the final series, and to see her hooked up with julian in the end was fab.

miles o'brian would be a very close second, i just loved the humour he brought to the show, again particularly with julian and the alamo.

Capt. Sisko was my fav. why because he started off as a wimp blaming others. in the frist season. than when he shaved his head somehow he got backbone.from then on he was great. (samson in reverse?)