Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

My Name

Gamera the Kryptonian, Agent 007  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Name Do You Like From My Choices That I Should Keep?

• Gamera
    • the Kryptonian
    • Stephen of Borg
    • Gamera the Kryptonian

You guys know that I change my name from time to time, but I never can figure out which name I like best. So, I need your help. Out of the names I have used, or one I just made up, which name do you think is the best or your favorite that I've had that I should stick with?

Thanks for the help

It was a tough choice because on the one hand, Steven of Borg is cool. On the other hand, I'm a big fan of 007. I went with Steven of Borg.

I think I got to know you as Gamera, so you will always be Gamera for me anyway, so I voted for that name... :superhappy: But I also like Stephen of Borg. ^^

I love James Bond, I love Godzilla, I love comic books, however this is a Star Trek site hence 'Stephen of Borg'.

In my humble opinion Star Trek in general needs to be a bit more pominent on this site. The more stuff I have to wade through (some I like, some I have zero interest in) to find Trek/Sci-fi stuff the less happy I am being here.

I don't even know where the name Gamera comes from. :superhappy: I just got to know him under that name. *too lazy to google now* *lol* But yeah, I guess Stephen of Borg would be the best choice for a Trek site...

I don't even know where the name Gamera comes from. :superhappy: I just got to know him under that name. *too lazy to google now* *lol* But yeah, I guess Stephen of Borg would be the best choice for a Trek site...

gamera.jpg

Gamera

Place of birth: Artic ocean

Sex: unknown

Height: 60 meters

(approx. 197 feet)

Weight: 80 tons

Air speed: Mach 3

Water speed: 150 knots

Land speed: 200 miles per hour

Weapons: claws, teeth, spits fire, gives off radio jamming energy waves