Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

iPod

The Future  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Got one?

• yes
    • no

I bought an iPod yesterday, but I need an instruction manual just to figure out how to get it out of the box! I've never seen such a confusing case, like a Rubix cube. If this is the future, makes me wonder if I'll be able to eat my Big Mac's or starve to death since it seems that you have to figure out a puzzle before you get your reward.

Edited by TheKryptonian

I'll have a future IF I can avoid most new high-tech devices.

Nope, don't have one. Wouldn't have any idea how to use it.

I didn't think I needed one until I actually bought it. It beats having to carry my CDs into the car when I can just download all of my songs and bring just the ipod. Very handy indeed :superhappy:

i didnt need a Ipod but I won one in a compietition at work and I find it to be one of the best kind of walkman I ever had even better than a normal mp3 player.

lost my iPod!! Luckily I was planning to buy another soon anyway. I bought one that held 1000 songs, and it turned out it wasn't enough! Sounds like a lot but those songs pile up fast. I'm gonna get me another with more memory that can hold more than 1000

I'm on my third ipod now and haven't yet broken a single one (keep trading them in for different ones). Atm I have the ipod touch which I love and find very hand - you have to charge it more often, but I'm on it more than anything else. Mines a lot more than an now ipod with everything I've put on it (>_<) :superhappy:

lost my iPod!! Luckily I was planning to buy another soon anyway. I bought one that held 1000 songs, and it turned out it wasn't enough! Sounds like a lot but those songs pile up fast. I'm gonna get me another with more memory that can hold more than 1000

found my iPod and learned some ways to save memory since I found it. I guess I don't need a new iPod (good for me since it will save me some cash) :)

I don't have one at the moment, but if I were to get an Ipod, i'd have to get two, one for my whole Rush collection and the other one for whatever else I put on

put a band's entire album collection onto an iPod is definitely the way to lose all of the memory. lol. You would need two! Erasing songs to make room for more gets boring when you do it as often as I did

I just put my favorite songs now