Sign in to follow this  
master_q

"The Crossing"

According to ratings Paramount was disappointed on how “The Crossing” did.

"The Crossing" managed only a 4.0 rating/6 share in the overnight ratings, giving it the lowest overnights of 2003 and placing it above only "Vanishing Point" for the season.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That's pretty disappointing. Looks like MANY longtime loyal faithful Trekkers have said to hell with ENT and they are not coming back despite the New Direction.

That's pretty disappointing. Looks like MANY longtime loyal faithful Trekkers have said to hell with ENT and they are not coming back despite the New Direction.

Well for myself I don’t make a big deal about something like this. If the show met every expectation and was great, then I would be more then happy even with 'so-so' ratings. But the question is “why” . . . “Why does it have bad ratings?” . . . .And I personally think that is because the show right now has not been the greatest. At the moment it’s not that good (in my personally and humble opinion).

For “a new direction” they have not really started that yet. This “new direction” (hopefully a positive one) probably won’t be seen until the season final and the first episode of the next season...So until then . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I don't understand the ratings at all... I mean I watched it and Paremont didn't call me and ask what I was watching or anything!

I wonder how many people don't watch it because they've heard that it isn't getting good ratings.I couldn't believe how many people I talked to who didn't go to see Nemesis because they heard it wasn't a box office success. I see no logic in this, but then again we are dealing with Humens here...

Sign in to follow this