Sign in to follow this  
Essoq

Data vs. Superman

If Data and Superman were in a knock down drag 'em out death match. Would win?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. If Data and Superman were in a knock down drag 'em out death match. Would win?

• Data
    • Superman
    • Tie

superman couldnt die from anything except kyriptonite, and i don't think data has any on his person.

and also, data is about 2x's stronger then a normal man, supermans,like, 7x's stronger.

and there is the heat vision,superman would melt data.

then he would freeze em with his super breath. :assimilated: i know,i'm to commited :assimilated:

-LOTB-

Here t'mir, catch :assimilated: :assimilated:

1. Data could line his fists with Kryptonite (I guess anyone could do this)

2. Data could send insulting messages to Superman, and lure him away from the yellow sun of Earth to a system with a red sun. (I guess anyone could do this as well)

3. Data can think of ways to defeat Superman 10,000,000 times faster than I can - and Superman is as dumb as a brick- therefore Data wins.

Of course Data would win. He's lightyears ahead of Superman. Anyone voting for Superman on this site should remember why they're here.

Jeanway :lol:

While Data is stronger than a human, Superman is much, much stronger and has super powers. A lump sided fight this would be.

Superman wins, Hands Down.

:cool:

come on people! vote for data!! data is ruler! we must vote for data because deep down we all know he will win!! come on vote for data!! *starts to chant "data data data data data!" * come on people! be a proud trekkie and pick the winning side! :lol:

use the Force, Jaina! sorry, having a Jedi Master moment...I know, I am a directed energy being, the Force is not supposed to be strong in me...

DATA WOULD MOST CERTANLY WIN, BUT WOULD SUPERMAN DO SOMETHING SO BAD THAT DATA WOULD NEED TO FIGHT HIM ?

AND ALSO,..IF THE NEED DID ARISE, WOULD DATA FIGHT ?

HMMMMM,...

Data win. :assimilated: .dont make me laugh superman would kick

his posotronic butt,just one punch would do it :laugh:

If you think about it Data wouldn't have that hard of a time finding cryptonite. I mean Lex Luther got it easy enough. A couple phone calls here an email there Superman would be history!!! And I mean that in the best possible way!!!!!! :devil:

It they was a fight between Superman vs Data. I would believe Superman would win the macth if it was taken place on Earth. Data maybe strong, but Superman has more special powers. :)

If I was a betting man I would put all my money on Superman. I mean come on if Data could defeat him. Data would not need a Starship, he would be a Vessel all in his own. I wonder what would happen in the borg tried to assimilate superman? Superborg? Nah there needles couldn't pierce his skin. :superman: ALL THE WAY!

I really like Data but .... unfortunately, Superman would prolly win. I never did like Superman though.

I voted Superman. In a purely strangth-match, it could possibly be a tie, but in a no-holds-barred match, Superman could use his eye-lasers. And he doesn't even have to be close.

Of course, that's only if they actually fought. They are both exceptionally good beings, both with super abilites. I think they'd probably join forces.

Most likely Superman.

More interesting is, put them in a wrestling ring. The first clothesline Superman does to Data would probably turn him into a crash test dummy.

Edited by Pathfinder 101

Data is dead and so is Superman :P

So they both lost. :P

BUT if they went at it I'd have to go with Superman.

Data couldn't fly, could he?? :P :P

And Data couldn't spin planets, could he?

What could Data do that Superman couldn't?? :laugh:

Data is dead and so is Superman :laugh: 

So they both lost. :P

BUT if they went at it I'd have to go with Superman.

Data couldn't fly, could he?? :P  :P

And Data couldn't spin planets, could he?

What could Data do that Superman couldn't?? :P

288821[/snapback]

After doing some very brief research on Superman's powers (2 websites) here are three things that affect Superman that don't affect Data:

1. Superman tires which is how he was killed. Data doesn't need rest.

2. Superman's physiology means he only has his powers under a yellow sun. Data's abilities remain the same no matter what class sun or planet.

3. Superman can only survive in a vacuum for a few hours. Lore was in floating in space for 2 years with no ill effect so that would be a minimum length of time that a Soong type android could survive in a vacuum.

BTW Data would never fight Superman though since Superman is a "good guy". Data's ethical subroutine wouldn't allow it (self-defence only).