• Picard
    • Riker
    • Data
    • Worf

Where is Wesley??? :o :o :o :bow:

Just kidding, of course :P

Sexiest guy on TNG? Definitely Jean-Luc... :force: no one else for me... :clap:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Like you thought I would vote for anyone other than Data. Jean-Luc Picard is my second choice then Will Riker. I can't really explain why I think Data is so sexy because he just is.

Data is definately my choice, and besides, he is fully functional, programmed in multiple techniques!

Data is definately my choice, and besides, he is fully functional, programmed in multiple techniques!

I AGREE AND ACCORDING TO FANFICTION ALL THE SOONG BOTS GET THE GIRL! I ALMOST WISH I WERE ONE OF THOSE LUCKY LADIES! LOL! I CHOOSE MISTER OLE-YELLOW-EYES! I COULD NOT RESIST! LOL! I'D DRESS UP AS HIS "EX" IF I COULD. ANYWAYS I DO HAVE A BOD KINDA LIKE THE QUEEN BORG. MAYBE I OUGHTA TRY CUTTING AND PASTING MY FACE OVER HER'S. LOL! :borgqueen:

Where is Wesley??? :wub:  :thumbs:  :(  :saintdevil: 

Just kidding, of course  :ang:

Sexiest guy on TNG? Definitely Jean-Luc...  :drool:  no one else for me...  :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I AGREE ABOUT WESLEY, ONLY I AM SERIOUS. WHERE IS HE?!? WHAT THE DELVIL TURNS SOME OF YOU GIRLS ON ABOUT OLD-BALDY? HIS FRENCHNESS? HMMM. FASCINATING. :unsure:

Combined posts.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong

Data, of course. :unsure: :thumbs: None of the others in the world of Trek will ever hold a candle to him. That guy has had my heart since I was 7. :saintdevil:

Where is Wesley??? :wub:  :hug:  :saintdevil:  :unsure: 

Just kidding, of course  :wub:

Sexiest guy on TNG? Definitely Jean-Luc...  :thumbs:  no one else for me...  :ang:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I AGREE ABOUT WESLEY, ONLY I AM SERIOUS. WHERE IS HE?!? WHAT THE DELVIL TURNS SOME OF YOU GIRLS ON ABOUT OLD-BALDY? HIS FRENCHNESS? HMMM. FASCINATING. :drool:

Well, he is French, so what, that is one of the things I like about him :( :ang:

I could tell you in a loooong list what makes him so special but that would get really boring :wub:

I could also ask you why YOU like an android :wow:

So I just say: TO ME he is hot. Very hot. Of course not just hot, he has many other good qualities, but "hot" is one of them :wow:

And... he is not old :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Where is Wesley???   :saintdevil:  :unsure:  :thumbs:  :drool: 

Just kidding, of course  :(

Sexiest guy on TNG? Definitely Jean-Luc...  :ang:  no one else for me...  :wub:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I AGREE ABOUT WESLEY, ONLY I AM SERIOUS. WHERE IS HE?!? WHAT THE DELVIL TURNS SOME OF YOU GIRLS ON ABOUT OLD-BALDY? HIS FRENCHNESS? HMMM. FASCINATING. :laugh:

Well, he is French, so what, that is one of the things I like about him :ang: :wub:

I could tell you in a loooong list what makes him so special but that would get really boring :wub:

I could also ask you why YOU like an android :wow:

So I just say: TO ME he is hot. Very hot. Of course not just hot, he has many other good qualities, but "hot" is one of them :hug:

And... he is not old :wow:

Mrs. Captain Picard

i guess you have your own opinions. fine with me. he always gets those older women! am not complaining. i like androids because they are perfect in almost all ways and etc. i will not say anymore about them. since my post was ripped off.

i may resign from this board since my adult mind cannot comprehend childlessness on this board. not from you. i am always against the needs of the many idea. i believe there should be a site for the mature minded, but there should also be a place or the youngings so we can all talk freely and not worry about what the young's innocent eyes see then you guys wouldn't have to be bothered by me, silly little slightly evil fembot me!

i guess you have your own opinions. fine with me. he always gets those older women!  am not complaining. i like androids because they are perfect in almost all ways and etc.

What older women - Vash, Kamala and Nella Darren were definitely not "older women".

Of the regular Enterprise crew, Picard is second on my sexiest list after Data. Sexy is so much more than looks - it's the whole package. I agree with those who voted for him - Picard is one sexy guy.

i may resign from this board since my adult mind cannot comprehend childlessness on this board. not from you. i am always against the needs of the many idea. i believe there should be a site for the mature minded, but there should also be a place or the youngings so we can all talk freely and not worry about what the young's innocent eyes see then you guys wouldn't have to be bothered by me, silly little slightly evil fembot me!

We do have a place here in the Off Topic Discussion section called Risa. It is open to everyone but it is password protected so that only people that wish to discuss things of a more mature nature can get in. If someone doesn't wish to view those discussions then they don't enter.

Thank you, Takara :laugh:

You are right about that what you said about being "sexy". The way Jean-Luc looks is not THAT important (at least not to me :wub: ). It is his way to do things, his style of command, his way to talk... argh... everything, like you said, the whole package :ang:

(and I would also say Data is sexy, he is my second fave from TNG crew :saintdevil: )

And the older women... well... Anij was old... But... who's Anij :unsure: :thumbs::drool:

Mrs. Captain Picard

The second sexiest is Lt.Cmdr. Worf. :assimilated::laugh:

Finally, Mr. Data and Cmdr. Riker are third.That doesn't mean I like them any less. :laugh:

You left Geordi off the list.

Truthfully, none of them really does it for me but Jean-Luc does have sex appeal.

Now, ENT is a veritable smorgasbord.

I can see you don't have the swedish letters on your keyboard..

It's actually spelled smörgåsbord :look:

but then again... riker is pure hotness... grr now look what you've done im going to be trying to figure out who i think is hotter! data vs. riker!! *que dramatic music* only one shall win!! :force: one surviver of them both!! tune in next time for: STAR TREK! THE BATTLE OF HOT SWEATY MEN IN SHORT SHORTS!

Sexiest Guy on TNG !

--------------------------

suppose Picard has his Qualities

Riker not too bad a Guy ("better without the Beard though" and not that much into Guys with very Hairy Chests")just slightly Hairy is Best

Data is Sexy because he was Smart but he was also a Android of Course

Worf one of the Milder Ones as far as Klingons are

Certainly Wesley Crusher is my Pick for one of the Sexier Guys on TNG

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

==================

And on ENT Trip is #1 and Archer # II and Malcolm # III

xoxoxox

xoxoxox

:force: :lol: :assimilated::force: