Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Can you hear this picture?

Nope, didn't hear a thing. And I turned my sound way up on my computer, too.

Nope, didn't hear a thing. And I turned my sound way up on my computer, too.

Theoretically, if you were going to hear it you'd hear it even with the speakers off because it didn't actually make a sound.

It's playing with my subconcious. I hear heavy breathing as someone rubs marbles in a bag.

A more common form of the condition is being able to perceive numbers or letters as colours.

I see numbers like this often. Does this mean I have it? :S

Edited by Cara

I couldn't hear it in the true sense of the word but I definitely got the 'feel' of sound from it, if that makes any sense. It was like laboured breathing and a very odd sensation.

I got like a bad playback of breathing/talking.

I have always seen things I think in pictures anyway, so why shouldn'tI also hear images. Which is how I read also

I heard (quite loudly) within my mind something like the sound of one of those electric 'synthesizers' from the 1920's glissing (or sliding) up and down with the rhythm (I say synthesizer for lack of a better word...I'm talking bout the gadget that makes the spooky sound in old movies or the like...triggered by bringing your hands closer to it and further from it).

I can't hear it. If the picture was food then I can smell it. :unsure:

I heard (quite loudly) within my mind something like the sound of one of those electric 'synthesizers' from the 1920's glissing (or sliding) up and down with the rhythm (I say synthesizer for lack of a better word...I'm talking bout the gadget that makes the spooky sound in old movies or the like...triggered by bringing your hands closer to it and further from it).

Just in case you still wanted to know what that instrument's called it's a Theramin. My fiance made a miniature one earlier this year which led to whole minutes of entertainment.

It's playing with my subconcious. I hear heavy breathing as someone rubs marbles in a bag.

*sets the bag of marbles down*

I heard the rain, an airplane overhead, my roommate organizing something, a couple cars go by, my other roommate's music, and my stomach rumbling.

I couldn't hear it, but there was a cool optical illusion going on there...looked like the dots were flying out of the box

I can't hear it. If the picture was food then I can smell it. :)

I didn't hear anything, but I'm the same way with pics of food. I can smell & taste it to some degree.