Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Android girl

Hello

thank you thought id join a star trek fourm considering my friends are getting tired of my contuines rambling on about the shows movies books extra. you probly know how that go's. and i applogise in advance for my bad spelling

"Shut up about Star Trek, will ya?!" :unsure:

NEVER you cant make me :whistling: oh wait i guess you can sorry sir (stands at stock still infort of commaning officer)

Welcome to the asylum!!!!!! :bag: :unsure: :unsure: :look::whistling:

if the borg tell you resistance is futlie remind them of two captians of to diffrent ships that have kicked thier coletive rear ends. never mind that janeway pulled the all time break in on them. than remember that your not eathier of those captians and prepare for assmalation by wetting yourself and pray to what ever god you worship cause your going down.

Welcome aboard Android girl! :whistling: I look forward to reading your posts! :unsure:

well cyborgs are not really my thing havent seen any good looking ones for my taste yes i know 7 or 9. but as im female and she lacks how shall we say certin qualitys that a male does so no. and icheb reminds me of my nephew so ewwwwwwwww. give me data or spock(love his voice) or even a Q.

just kidding based on your comment about kicking Borg rear ends. A Q come on you have to spend all your time telling them how wonderful they are and how lucky you are to be with them.

A Q come on you have to spend all your time telling them how wonderful they are and how lucky you are to be with them.

well you would just have to keep the mouth to buzy for the to talk lol

A Q come on you have to spend all your time telling them how wonderful they are and how lucky you are to be with them.

well you would just have to keep the mouth to buzy for the to talk lol

Hahaha, or you could seduce them into making you a Q as well. :D