Best looking male sci-fi character

Best Looking Male Sci-Fi character  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Captain Pike (Star Trek)
    • Captain Kirk (Star Trek)
    • Julian Bashir (Star Trek)
    • Spock (Star Trek)
    • Captain Archer (Star Trek and not my type)
    • Trip Tucker (Star Trek, not my type either)
    • Malcolm Reed (Star Trek)
    • Travis Mayweather (Star Trek)
    • Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG1)
    • Captain John Sheridan (Babylon 5)
    • Captain Dylan Hunt (Andromeda)
    • Telemachus or Gaheris Rhade (Andromeda)
    • Tyr Anasazi (Andromeda)
    • Ian Chesterton (Doctor Who, google if you have to)
    • Jake Green
    • Other, please specify
    • Fox Mulder (X-Files)
    • Starbuck (Original BSG)
    • Apollo (Original BSG)
    • Hal Solo (Star Wars)
    • Captain Picard (Star Trek)

Well, I wouldn't have necessarily called Jericho Scifi but since reruns are shown on the Scifi channel I guess it qualifies - so why isn't "Jake Green" on the list? I'll vote when he gets added :whistling:

sheriffgreen.jpg

Captain John Sheridan :whistling:

bruceb.jpg

YAH!!! I love Sheridan :unsure:

TUH- I added Jake Green but he's in the place of other please specify which means he already has a vote which was RC's voting for Riker. (Sorry I forgot about him) So when you vote please just do other please specify.

CA you left some pretty heavy hitters off this list.

I'll point out two omissions:

patrickstewart.jpg

Captain Picard... The accolades he has received include 'Sexiest Man on Television' ("TV Guide", 1992), which he considered an unusual distinction considering his age and his baldness. (That same year, Cindy Crawford was voted the sexiest woman in the same poll.)

240x320.jpg

Harry Kim... In 1997, he was named one of the "50 Most Beautiful People" by People magazine. Additionally, E! Entertainment Television once selected Garrett as one of the "20 Coolest Bachelors" in the country.

There many others as well...

I suppose its always easy to leave people off. The best Trek voice poll where Patrick Stewart wasn't even a choice ranks up there.

CA you are still one cool cat. :whistling:

Come to think of it - Han Solo isn't on the list either, nor are the original Starbuck and Apollo, Crichton from Farscape (or Mitchell on SG1), Lt. Tom Paris, Colonel O'Neill, Lt Col John Sheppard or Ronan Dex from SGA, Fox Mulder...

Come to think of it - Han Solo isn't on the list either, nor are the original Starbuck and Apollo, Crichton from Farscape (or Mitchell on SG1), Lt. Tom Paris, Colonel O'Neill, Lt Col John Sheppard or Ronan Dex from SGA, Fox Mulder...

Yeah, where's Fox, Starbuck and Han Solo? :whistling:

xf1x04.jpg

Dirk%20Benedict%20Galactica%20Starbuck.jpg

HanSolo.jpg

I would have to say Tom Hardy! I had a crush on his Shinzon role in Nemesis at one point... :whistling:

tomhardy.jpg

Hmm, I always liked Captain Jack from Doctor Who and Torchwood. Another guy from Doctor Who was Jake Simmonds, played by Andrew Hayden-Smith.

Jake_Simmonds.jpg

From Trek, Shinzon was great.

Edited by MrPsychic

Of this list, Han Solo. In the category of Other, Revenge of the Sith era Obi-Wan Kenobi and Cap'n Tightpants - I mean, Captain Malcolm Reynolds and Dr. Simon Tam from Firefly. :D

Who is the guy who plays Lt. Hawk in First Contact? Was watching it this morning and I thought, "WOW his eyes!"

Then again thats the first thing I look for in a guy, so :D

Who is the guy who plays Lt. Hawk in First Contact? Was watching it this morning and I thought, "WOW his eyes!"

Neal McDonough - good catch - he is great - did you watch Tin Man on the scifi channel?

Neal McDonough - good catch - he is great - did you watch Tin Man on the scifi channel?

Once in a blue moon I watch TV. I watch my DVDs and listen to music, but as for TV programmes, I loose interest in 5 mintues. I would rather be on the computer or meditating.

I havent seen the actor of Spock I bet it is weird without his ears...

eeeek

Edited by Cara

Sean Connery in Outland or Outsomething.......he was a law enforcement officer on Mars or the Moon or someplace. He beat all the bad guys and went home to his family.

Sean Connery in Outland or Outsomething.......he was a law enforcement officer on Mars or the Moon or someplace. He beat all the bad guys and went home to his family.

outland.jpg

Great movie!

OUTLAND 1981

In the distant future, a police marshal stationed at a remote mining colony on the Jupiter moon of Io uncovers a drug-smuggling conspiracy, and gets no help from the populace when he later finds himself marked for murder.

outland.jpg