• Yes, a sibling
    • Yes, multiple siblings
    • Yes, a parent
    • Yes, my spouse
    • Yes, other
    • No, no family
    • No, but there are board members who feel like family
    • Yes, and there are members who feel like family also

No family here, but you all are my family!

Having said that, some of the regulars I talk to don't come online as often anymore. Where's Jenna? I used to talk to her often.

No, but there are board members who feel like family.

:) Yep, Same as me,they are board members who feel like family!LOL!.

I'm the only Trek junkie in my family . . . :(

I am the crazy auntie who owns two pugs that you were warned about as a child ! :whistling:

You needed the option 'I treat everyone like family'

Edited by Healer T'Lynne

Crazy is a relative term, T'Lynne. folks said Orville and Wilbur were outside their frickin' minds, downright insane for thinking man could fly in a heavier than air ship, but they sure got the last laugh, huh?

And if that doesn't work, prove them right...

"Crazy, I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room. I died there, they burried me. The worms tickled my toes. It drove me Crazy. Crazy, I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room. I died there, they burried me. The worms tickled my toes. It drove me Crazy...."

Hmm...how to reply...What do you think, folks? How should a Phaserman reply to such a question....

-=-=Gary the no-longer MIA Phaserman=-=-

I'd have avoided the thread altogether, were I you, Gary. Just sayin'.

Aye...me dear sister Djenane AKA "Dabo Girl"

Blimey! Me hearties Its me dear 1/2 brother Cptn. Krunch! We go back when we was just young lads and lasses. :blush2:

Blimey! Me hearties Its me dear 1/2 brother Cptn. Krunch! We go back when we was just young lads and lasses. :whistling:

Aye me sultry siblin'...yer favourite 'alf blooded bro 'members whence ur dear mum dropped ye on yer 'eadbone upon yer debut int' this whorl...she said it wouldn't hurt ye much fer she knowd ye'd be as 'ard headed as yer papa...n would at very least knock some senses int' ye...HAR HAR HAR!!!

Blimey! Me hearties Its me dear 1/2 brother Cptn. Krunch! We go back when we was just young lads and lasses. :whistling:

Aye me sultry siblin'...yer favourite 'alf blooded bro 'members whence ur dear mum dropped ye on yer 'eadbone upon yer debut int' this whorl...she said it wouldn't hurt ye much fer she knowd ye'd be as 'ard headed as yer papa...n would at very least knock some senses int' ye...HAR HAR HAR!!!

Well, shiver me timbers! Ahoy Cptn. Krunch! I still remember as though it were only yesterday, you need drop anchor at me port and we can discuss ole' times over a couple of mugs of Grog.

Blimey! Me hearties Its me dear 1/2 brother Cptn. Krunch! We go back when we was just young lads and lasses. :D

Well, shiver me timbers! Ahoy Cptn. Krunch! I still remember as though it were only yesterday, you need drop anchor at me port and we can discuss ole' times over a couple of mugs of Grog.

Whar tis yer locus me loverly lass?

Yer favourite Cptn tis mighty thirsty n a couple o' grogs'll just be a startin' point m'lady...arrrr

Hmm lets see. My mother isn't a forums person, my father isn't a computer person, my sister isn't a sci-fi person and my partner mocked me relentlessly for joining here so it looks like I'm on my own.

yeah like derek or wishfire just said hes my husband and the reason why i joined,

although there are other trek fans in my family too, like my mom who lives calling all the home owners association people ferengies almost every single day lol

but no one else is on here

Yes, multiple. Though they posted only for a short time. And we threw the mods here for a loop for that time because our accounts were all from the same/similar IP addresses. Also had my sister's best friend(she is pretty much family to us, to the point my sister counts her friend's daughter as a niece) join at almost the same time as my sister, brother and my brother in law :flowers: Though we dont discuss the last one being on here because he only did it as a prank on one of the other members here, even though he was and is a big fan of Star Trek.

wookieofborg was my brother's last screenname here, EmilSoong was my sister's screenname, sexykitten69 was my sis's best friend. And like I said I am leaving my brother in law out of it...