Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

What living person would you most like to meet?

If you could meet someone famous (or not necessarily famous just someone you're unlikely to meet) who would you like to meet - if you could meet for a few minutes over coffee or something similar.

The only celebrity I would have really liked to have met died a couple of years ago - so I think if I could meet someone - it would be whoever the next President of the United States is. Not that it would do any good but I'd like to fill him in on what ordinary people think.

I'm flattered Roy, but are you sure you wouldn't want to meet your favorite celebrity instead of someone who hates the new BSG and might end up pepper spraying you? :)

Ok, another person I'm unlikely to meet that I would like to, Bob Ross. For people I'm likely to meet someday, Kevin, obviously.

First person I would like to meet is George Washington.

The first President? I think you got this thread confused with the other one lol this one was for living people.

The first President? I think you got this thread confused with the other one lol this one was for living people.

Yeap. but that must be a someone named George Washington that has an interesting life.

The person I alive I would like to meet is Mike Rowe.

Yeap. but that must be a someone named George Washington that has an interesting life.

The person I alive I would like to meet is Mike Rowe.

Mike is a nice guy. He and I worked together when we were kids.

I'd like to meet Paul McCartney

I would like to meet Larry Blamire - "Lost Skeleton of Cadavra" is the funniest movie. Go look it up. It's a spoof of sci-fi movies from the 50s/60s and it is so hilarious we've made it part of our annual New Years Eve tradition with my family.

I just think he and his wife would be a couple of really fun/funny people to hang out with.