Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

STF's Mini City

This isn't Star Trek related but it's a fun little thing to do, plus we NEED to build STARTREKFANS City to be the largest on their site, so click it every day! Right now I have the starting image of the city set as it was after it was created, I'll change that pic once a week so we can watch it's progress as STF City goes from a small village to a large metropolis.

Yeah, it's just a click or 2 a day to add a new citizen and I think it's something a bunch of people from the board can participate in and see how fast and how big we can grow the city.

It says I don't have permission to use this feature. :D It looks really cool too

That's odd. :P

It says I don't have permission to use this feature. :D It looks really cool too

That's odd. :P

Yes it is, Corina did you click the image of the city? If that doesn't work go to the portal and scroll down till you see it on the left of the screen. Click the link under it.

Could it be a java problem? :P I couldn't get into any mini cities on my old desktop till I updated java.

Could it be a java problem? :P I couldn't get into any mini cities on my old desktop till I updated java.

Yeah, it could be. I hadn't thought of that.

We're at a population of 18 so far, it's growing. Be sure to click it every day, each click (it only counts once per day) gives us a new citizen.

I think mini-cities are fun. There are some sizeable established ones out there though, so we need to support ours every day.

There is one called StarTrekGuide that is huge. Don't all look at it though, because that will just make it biggger. :whistling:

Edited by trekz

People need to hit industry and transport when that is added (looks like that needs a link).

I'm trying to visit our city every day. The more who do, the faster our city will grow. So let's grow this city!

It's interesting to compare different mini cities. Some have more tall buildings than others, although that probably balances out over time, and perhaps per country.

Edited by trekz

Okay, just to be clear... I can only click on one per day, right? I mean, I know I can click on all, but only the first one counts?

Okay, just to be clear... I can only click on one per day, right? I mean, I know I can click on all, but only the first one counts?

Yes, I believe that's the way it works. I've tried to click the Industry link every day to make sure that keeps up. I'm not sure if that also increases the population too though.

Yes, I believe that's the way it works. I've tried to click the Industry link every day to make sure that keeps up. I'm not sure if that also increases the population too though.

That's what I thought. Yeah, it seems that whichever link you click first is the one that shows increase. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.