Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Board Banners

I know there are a couple of members that don't have the rotating banners because they didn't work properly for them. So I'll post the individual banners here so that everyone can see them.

Click for Spoiler:

mars_tos.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

treklogo.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

ds9logo.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

ferengi2.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

tos_treklogo.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

darmok.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

spock.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

wofk1.jpg

This one was made by TransporterMalfunction.

Click for Spoiler:

klingon.jpg

Definitely like the klingon banner, especially the presentation of the ship!  :o

Thanks, I was really happy with how it turned out. I started that onw with just the title on it and then I tried a couple of different ideas but wan't happy. THen I put the ship in place and it was like POW!

The ship is my favorite part of the banner, though another part I like, which is really small and unnoticeable is the batleth on the far right. The way it is on top of the ET of NET.

Those are cool, I wish it would work correctly for me.

Have you switched back to the other skin (In the My Controls)? You can switch back and forth. I'd suggest switching back and see if it starts working right. If not just switch back to your current skin.

The ship is my favorite part of the banner, though another part I like, which is really small and unnoticeable is the batleth on the far right. The way it is on top of the ET of NET.

Respect! :o for the batleth. I don't think I would be able do site down and cut around it with out several mistakes.

Respect! :o for the batleth. I don't think I would be able do site down and cut around it with out several mistakes.

It does take practice but once you know your way around Photoshop 7 it's simple.

I think we have some very technologically talented people on this site. Need online tutorials for all of the wonderful effects I see everytime I open this site. My technology skills would go through the roof and I could apply them to ST and not just to work. Dream on......

Keep playing, I marvel at what you can do. :o

YAY! :)

Dixon Hill!!! :thumbs: :blink: B) (and some others :bow: )

Good work, VBG! :bow: I like it a LOT! :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Thanks, it started out as a larger picture for the "Art" section but then I decided it would make a cool banner to add some of the other characters in.