Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Favorite Enterprise?

Which Enterprise is your favorite?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Enterprise is your favorite?

• NX-01 ENTERPRISE
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 - A
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 - B
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 - C
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 - D
    • U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701 - E

I accidently voted for N-C-C 1701 No bloody A,B,C, or D. lol. I meant to vote for A, but I can only use my left hand right now, and I messed up. I chose A because there is something noble and majestic about it in the same way that the old wooden ships just had that appearence. Enterprise A has that same feel.

Didn't I just vote in a favourite Enterprise poll earlier this week? I voted for E this time but I think I voted for D the other time. Oh well. I like them both.

I voted for 1701. Being an original fan from the 60s, I guess I'm just loyal to it.

Just a friendly suggestion, Captain Jean-Luc Picard. You might want to check the boards to see if there is already an active thread for something before starting a new one. I was correct that there was a favourite Enterprise poll already started in Ten Forward (thread was called Best Enterprise) so this is just a duplication of a recently started thread.

Yes I voted E on another poll but I try not to limit myself to favs when it comes to Trek so on this poll, I vote NX-O1. They have been showing this ship in some really sharp angles I have never seen any other ship shown in before and frankly, they have been some of the most realistic views of the Ent I have ever seen.

Oh, here's a little something for you guys!

NOTE to the mods: If this is a bit much, feel free to edit out the pics! :tear:

NXAnim.gif

ConAnim.gif

ConreAnim.gif

ExcelsiorAnim.gif

AmbassatorAnim.gif

GalaxyAnim.gif

SovereignAnti.gif

Nice comparison beauty shots. Look at the sleekness of E, that rocks!

Actually, Enterprise E is by far the coolest on the outside, but it seemed too dark on the inside. The D was bright and open. I liked that.

Again, I have to go with NX-01. It was the first in starfleet and has character.

Where did you get those Ent. pics? Can you email me a copy of the files at ddillard@netwalk.com

Where did you get those Ent. pics?  Can you email me a copy of the files at ddillard@netwalk.com

Right click on the picture and click on properties. It will give you the site that the pics are from.