Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

STF's Photo Gallery

Some people may not realize that we have a special Photo Gallery where everyone can create their own album (you create it in your "My Controls"). Here's the link to the gallery (which is also at the top of the board next to Live Chat). Check it out and make a gallery of your own.

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?autocom=gallery

What are the size restriction? I tried to upload photos into my album this morning and recieved a message that the image was too big..It was only 500 x 375..The same size as I have posted in my STF Photo Album thread..Also I'm wondering if we can use personal photos that we have already hosted, instead of Uploading them from our computer..Perhaps I just don't know how to do it in the photo gallery ??

What are the size restriction? I tried to upload photos into my album this morning and recieved a message that the image was too big..It was only 500 x 375..The same size as I have posted in my STF Photo Album thread..Also I'm wondering if we can use personal photos that we have already hosted, instead of Uploading them from our computer..Perhaps I just don't know how to do it in the photo gallery ??

I'll have to go check the settings, the size it was saying was too big though was probably the size of the file (in KBs or MBs) rather than how big on the screen the pic is. I'll look at it though and make some adjustments.

As for already hosted pics, I believe you'll have to actually upload them to our server for them to be in the gallery.

Try it again, it should be fixed now.

Thanks..It works good..I could have shrinked my pics down some...Anyway, I'll have to remember to add pics in there from time to time..Vegas Trek convention is coming up soon too..

Great pics, I don't think I'd ever seen Gwynyth Walsh without her B'Etor makeup on before. Chase really is a beautiful woman, with blonde or red hair. I can't wait to see your Convention pics.