Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Mini Cities

I'll see if I can get some people from the live journal trek communities to visit.

EDIT: I posted a link in the ST Live Journal com about ten minutes ago and there's already been several clicks, so hopefully that will help us out. It's a fairly large community.

Thanks RC!

VGB, LOL at industry increasing pollution! (Transportation does too!) This happened after I posted our site, so maybe that was verbotten!

I'll see if I can get some people from the live journal trek communities to visit.

EDIT: I posted a link in the ST Live Journal com about ten minutes ago and there's already been several clicks, so hopefully that will help us out. It's a fairly large community.

Thanks RC!

VGB, LOL at industry increasing pollution! (Transportation does too!) This happened after I posted our site, so maybe that was verbotten!

At the time I posted that though there were about 10 new factories built in a row lol.

I changed the link on the portal so that it will increase parks, I just added a park and the pollution went down from 16 to 15. So we just need 15 more parks built to lower it back to 0.

I've also updated the portal picture to show what the city looks like now.

Look at the population and the city now: 11422! More clicks can't hurt: other Sci Fi sites have really been gifting us! Sweet!

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with some of the stuff here, I have no time lately.

Wow, I haven't had a lot of time to look at it lately myself. It's really grown! I don't remember what it was last time I looked but I want to say it was under 2,000.

I was trying to visit nearly every day, but have really dropped off in my visits. Any other members who want to visit and leave messages are encouraged to do so. The more we visit other cities, the more they visit us, and the more our city grows.

Edited by trekz

People still do mini cities? Wow..I thought...Like MySpace....nobody did that anymore.

People still do mini cities? Wow..I thought...Like MySpace....nobody did that anymore.

Some people still do MySpace, but mostly musicians and fans of musicians. That's what the site was originally intended for.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

What is the difference between "increase industry" and "increase business"?

There is no difference, where do you see "Increase Business"?

My understanding is that in the mini cities, industry means factories, and business means shops (in the city center). They both tend to increase the industry stat, for some reason. There needs to be balance in the stats and too much or too little of each can be a problem.

Screw MiniCities, we need a Star Trek FarmVille!

Hmmm. A Star Trek Farmville would be nice.

In order to screw all the mini cities, wouldn't you have to have a really big ........

Server?