Sign in to follow this  
Trekmachine

Anyone gone to see Wall-E?

We saw it opening weekend. It was OK, I liked the sci-fi aspect but felt the story was just a tad weak compared to all the hype and praise I'd heard of it prior to seeing it. Better than Cars but not the crown jewel of the Pixar/Disney kingdom, The Incredibles still hold that distinction imo.

So has anyone gone to see Wall-E? I did and i thought it was a cute move :roflmao:

wall-e.jpg

I ordered it recently in a hotel room during the evening. ( I was at a conference).

I agree that it was a cute little movie with a lot of laughs.

Some of my daughter's friends said it was pretty bad, so we rented it anyway. I loved it and will eventually buy the DVD. Even my daughter enjoyed it even though she was all set to not like it since she had been influenced by the friends. The heck with the friends. It was a very enjoyable movie.

I saw it on a trip to my aunts last summer. She took my cousin Alyssa, my little cousin Zoey, my Nana and myself to see it. I thought it was pretty cute. Loved Wall-e, I have a cute little poster of him with a flower that I found while working on a project for school.