Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Enterprise's new Theme

Do you like the new version of the Enterprise theme?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new version of the Enterprise theme?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but...
    • I HATE it!

I don't like it as much as the other, BUT! Jem Soong likes it, when we re-watched it yesterday she was dancing to it (she never did that before, only sang along) and I couldn't help but enjoy watching her enjoy it. It will grow on me over time.

At first I thought it was the pain medication playing tricks with my hearing...

then with horror I realized that I was listening to the new Enterprise theme...

:bow: its terrible.I hate it.

Well, I would not say I hate it, I just dislike what they have done to this beautiful song :bow:

I want the old one back :bow: :(

And I voted: No, I don't like it.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I hate it :bow: when you get used to the old one then this one comes along I really hate it, why bother to change the beat as well, bring back the old one :( I miss it :bow:

I have a question. Does the intro still show the pics of the progress of Space Travel? If it does, I am happy. As for the music, it does not sound much different than last year.

I don't recall any other Star Trek changing their theme song. I think this is a bad precedent to be setting.

Oh, I voted No. I much prefer the original. Yes, Data, the intro still shows the progress of space travel. I didn't notice any change in that.

I don't recall any other Star Trek changing their theme song.  I think this is a bad precedent to be setting.

Oh, I voted No.  I much prefer the original.  Yes, Data, the intro still shows the progress of space travel.  I didn't notice any change in that.

I believe DS9 did, though not real noticeably. I'll have to go back and listen to be sure though.

I don't recall any other Star Trek changing their theme song.  I think this is a bad precedent to be setting.

Oh, I voted No.  I much prefer the original.  Yes, Data, the intro still shows the progress of space travel.  I didn't notice any change in that.

Yes, I think they did change tng, but its hardly noticeable. I only know that from Star trek Sound and Vision, because you can dowload theme songs there if you want, and there is a different one for 1-3 and 4-7 if I recall correctly. I did not notice the change in tng until I listened to them there. If they had to change ENT, they should of made it less noticable, althought the better course of action would have been to not change it at all! I voted no, I did not like it.

I do agree with Data though that its a good thing they kept the same intro in appearence, becuase that would have totally bummed me out if they had changed not only the song, but that as well.

i DESPISE it! they butchered it!!!

it was so deep and moving before, and now it sounds like it should a show about cowboys in space!

:force:I like the new theme song but it is not much differant from the way it was.

A lot of fans were complaining about the original, so I guess they are trying to make some of them happy, but those fans will not be.

Because it was not completely revamped.

I like the song, but I dislike the music. It doesn't fit the show at all now.

DITTO !!!

Don't fix something that isn't broke. The theme was fine the way it was,

I don't like the new version of the theme at all. There was nothing wrong song in the first place. I wonder what the people that hated the first version are thinking now.

Edited by Admiral Kirk

I am so disgusted by the new theme that I have decided to watch all future episodes of Enterprise with the sound muted,during the opening sequence.I loved the original theme.It was the best theme in Trek!

Edited by Sirius

:laugh:I like the new theme song but it is not much differant from the way it was.

A lot of fans were complaining about the original, so I guess they are trying to make some of them happy, but those fans will not be.

The same with me.

I voted "yes, but" because the new one is ok with me - but I like with old one more.

I voted yes. Durring "The Xindi", hated it and thought it reminded me of ranch music, but durring "Anomaly", I thoroughly enjoyed it. Go figurue. As for those who say you're disgusted or whatever, relax, it's just a TV show! If it bothers you that bad, just play the TV theme on the soundtrack durring the intro credits. :laugh: