Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

Boo! Guess who stopped back by...

Hey all, some may remember me (back waaay at the beginning when I was Yillara Soong) and some may remember when I was here a year or so ago dropping by once again. Some may not know me, so this is a Hi,my name is sorta post.

Lots have changed since I was last a full blown post until my fingers bled kinda member here. I used to be a die hard Data fan, I would seethe if someone even cracked a joke about him. I bawled my eyes ooout for 45 minutes after the end of Nemesis because my beloved character died(regardless of whether or not that scene was contrived... that's another part of the forum).

Believe it or not, for the last couple of years I actually sometimes give TNG the MST3K treatment. And in the last year.. I actually even include Data scenes in the MST3K (I saw RiffTrax on YouTube with ST:Generations fuuuunnnnyyyy!!!! :roflmao: )

I have been in a relationship for almost 7 months now and I recently came to my guy's house to see what on tv???? Star Trek Enterprise! Yay! He watches Trek from time to time. Totally cool in my book, so he cant pick on me for watching TNG per se. We actually have been friends for 4 years and I always wanted to just tell him how I feel.. so he kinda beat me to the punch and asked me out on Christmas Eve. :blush2: :cloud9:

Sooo I am sure most will understand if I am not online much anymore.... right?? :)

Thanks for the welcomes! I will probably be here more often than I have been over the last year. But, I know I will pretty much disappear again from Thursday until probably Monday. Vacation time :)