Sign in to follow this  
ChrisssHardy

Funny little quote

Here's a tid-bit that I thought was funny

I was reading the new EW during my lunch break and its the 2003 Fall TV Preview issue. Anyway, I was reading the little blurb they wrote about Angel (very nervously as I didn't want it to pull a "TV Guide" on me and tell me the plot of the entire season) and at the very end its says:

Any more spin-offs planned Mr. Whedon? "I'm working on Buffy: Deep Space Nine. It will be dark and badly received."

I thought this was super funny. Isn't it a shame that DS9 was so badly received yet was actually very good television. Yet, to this day, it gets no respect. What can you do? :clap:

It's no secret to anyone that's read any of my posts that I think DS9 was the best of all the Treks. It was, and is an awesome 7 seasons of television. I never tire of it, ever. The funny thing is, now that it's over some of the nay sayers are starting to discover DS9.

:clap: DS9 is amazing. Simple. Anyone who doesn't like it simply hasn't seen it enough to grasp its beauty. It's rather a shame that VOY was rushed onto the screens. I felt like it kinda 'upstaged' its older brother...

Anyhow, how come DS9 has this reputation for being dark and gloomy? Okay, so it wasn't a happy, flying nursery, like TNG, and it does have a complex, mature nature but DS9 has more humor and 'feel-good' situations built into it then any other Star Trek show.