Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

September 11th Video

This is a September 11th video I put together this morning. This song touched a lot of people when it was sung by Mr. Alan Jackson on the Country Music Awards just a couple of weeks after September 11th. I've been thinking of how I wanted to do a video for this for some time, last night I heard this song again for the first time in a while and I knew this would be the song to use. It's almost 3mb but if I make it any smaller the quality is too poor. If you have a dialup connection you may need to save the .RM file to your hard drive first.

Just downloaded the new video (took about 9 minutes on dail up)and it was well worth the wait! I've loved that song since the first time I heard it and it was a great choice for the video tribute to our heroes...not only the ones who lost thier lives that day but to the families of those men and women who must carry on. Thanks VBG, for working so hard on this one...I found it to be very touching. Even brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you, it wasn't an easy video to put together. It brings back so many memories of feeling helpless and the anger as well as the sorrow. But those are all things we all need to remember.

I just updated the video to include a message at the end, it's a dedication from the membership here to everyone that was touched on September 11, 2001 and the message that we will never forget.

i was touched because

i had family that works at the pentagon, a aunt and a uncle .

My uncle wasn't at work that day but, my aunt was and she got out safely. I didn't enen know . My mom says I met her alomg tome ago but, i was to young to remember.

That was the exact word I was going to use, moving... Also, it was very powerful... Nice video...