Sign in to follow this  
DaboGirl

ALERT: Romulan Spy in front of the Guardian of Forever

Those Romulans are a cunning lot. Just look that one in the picture sneaking around in stealth mode with their disruptors, but Federation monitoring systems are everywhere. As soon as those pointy eared devils (no offense to our beloved Vulcan allies) drop thier cloaks we got 'em! lol

2634588846_ddf1f8f1c2.jpg

I now I'm just watching the Dabo Tables, but come on! Where's Security, Red Shirts, Section 31? Anybody?

Well, we do have a real TOS Red Shirt as a member... maybe we should call him in... Of course he hasn't visited in a while though.

I now I'm just watching the Dabo Tables, but come on! Where's Security, Red Shirts, Section 31? Anybody?

Well, we do have a real TOS Red Shirt as a member... maybe we should call him in... Of course he hasn't visited in a while though.

And that's why the Romulans think they can get away with this sort of obvious infraction of the Neutral Zone treaty.

I suck at these but I'll play along for a moment...

Suddenly a Department of Temporal Investigations Agent appears through the Guardians aperture knocking the Romulan insurgent and her weapon to the ground. The Agent reaches for his phaser while the Romulan woman is scrambling to pick up her weapon. They reach their weapons at the same time - aim at each other...

(I gotta go, anyone who wants can take my position over)

I suck at these but I'll play along for a moment...

Suddenly a Department of Temporal Investigations Agent appears through the Guardians aperture knocking the Romulan insurgent and her weapon to the ground. The Agent reaches for his phaser while the Romulan woman is scrambling to pick up her weapon. They reach their weapons at the same time - aim at each other...

(I gotta go, anyone who wants can take my position over)

Well, if it's one of those two Federation bureaucrats that came to question Sisko after meeting Kirk we are in trouble.

Romulan Sub Commander Corina Arazius will kick their bu_ _ and vaporize them with her diruptor.

Yikes, we're doomed! :rolleyes:

Edited by DaboGirl

Helm set course for the Guardian of Forever Maximum warp.

I'll get you this time Romulan :bag:

I hate to say "I told you so" but if I had been given that job, I would have been much more discreet and stealthy. Pfft.

I'll get you this time Romulan :bag:

I saw her first.

Van Roy we aren't going to let you or your clones get within 100 parsecs of her :(

Plus, how do we know she isn't cooperating in standing guard over the Guardian of Forever against some threat to the galaxy, like the Borg? Don't jump to conclusions without investigating the situation further. That would not be logical. :bag:

Hey, we should invite him to play trivia with us.

Feel free to PM him, Mr. Paskey used to visit from time to time and pop into the chat room on occasion also. It'd be cool to have him participate in some chats, trivia or threads. I just think it's awesome to have a TOS cast member as a member of the board, heck I think it's awesome that a TOS cast member even knows of STF's existence lol

Lol, awsome pic as usual DaboGirl, thanks for making it. You're so thoughtful :bag:

Red shirts, Federation agents, Lt van roys, they'll all be vapoized so don't even waste your time. :(

Feel free to PM him, Mr. Paskey used to visit from time to time and pop into the chat room on occasion also. It'd be cool to have him participate in some chats, trivia or threads. I just think it's awesome to have a TOS cast member as a member of the board, heck I think it's awesome that a TOS cast member even knows of STF's existence lol

That would be cool. I've always wanted to ask him how he got killed in one episode and mysteriously came back to life in the very next episode....... :bag:

That would be cool. I've always wanted to ask him how he got killed in one episode and mysteriously came back to life in the very next episode....... :vbg:

It's sort of like Kenny in South Park.

I think he actually talked about that in his official chat. There should be a transcript of it in the Chat forum. I can't remember if he talked about it or not though.