Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He Who Shall Not Be Named

How is your cell phone etiquette?

My father had terrible cell phone etiquette. I've observed that older generations, even though they generally have higher etiquette standards than younger generations, loose it when it comes to cell phones and pagers. (Do people still use pagers?) Since they didn't grow up with the technology they don't know how to use it appropriately.

I also noticed engineers have terrible cell phone etiquette. At my last work one of our engineers would take calls when he was on the crapper. One time I flushed every toilet (except his) and urinal in the place just to screw with him. (It's not like he could come after me with his pants down.)

But anyway, given that it became illegal on the 1st to use a cell phone in our cars in California without a hands-free device, here is the quiz.

Click here.

I got Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 32% Bad, 68% Good

Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost.

Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 19% Bad, 81% Good

cellphone-1.jpg

You are practically a cell phone saint. You never annoy the people around you.

Everyone should have phone manners as good as yours. And you sure wish they did!

How's Your Cell Phone Etiquette?

Oh, yeah, one thing about my dad is he didn't understand that if you are calling someone's cell phone you have no idea where they are or what they are doing. Several times he just had to call me when I was in the library or at the bank or at work and just want to *Bullcrap* - not only using up my minutes but in situations where I just couldn't talk. There were a couple times when he called me, knowing I was driving, and made me miss my turn.

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 19% Bad, 81% Good

Everyone should have phone manners as good as yours. And you sure wish they did!

I detest cell phones. I treat them as a necessary evil....

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 39% Bad, 61% Good

Your cell phone manners are quite good. Not perfect, but almost.

Occasionally, you do annoy people with your cell. But when you realize it, you stop.

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 6% Bad, 94% Good

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 14% Bad, 86% Good

Your Cell Phone Etiquette is 0% Bad, 100% Good