Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Top ten most annoying characters

Who, out of all the series, did you find most annoying?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who, out of all the series, did you find most annoying?

• Pavel Chekov (TOS)
    • Wesley Crusher (TNG)
    • Reginald Barclay (TNG)
    • Luxanna Troy (TNG)
    • Alexander Rodchenko 9TNG)
    • Ezri Dax (DS9))
    • Rom (DS9)
    • Naomi Wildman (VOY)
    • Neelix (VOY)
    • Dr Phlox (ENT)

Isn't Reginald Barclay both a TNG & DS9 character?

No he was never on DS9, he was mentioned in season 7's Shadows and Symbols (I believe that was the episode he was mentioned in) but he never appeared in the series. He was on TNG and Voyager though.

Even though he may have played in as many Voyagers as TNG I would still consider him a TNG character. That's where he was created, he played in at least one of the movies and his role in TNG was as a crew member where his role on Voyager was as an "outsider".

Wesley! I hated him. He was always perfect and showed off only good virtues. If they had only for once made his character do the wrong thing then he would have been so much more interesting and, well, human. Also, the way the rest of the crew treats him makes me visibly cringe. I could actualy take his genius boy-saves-the-day stuff, although those attributes didn't exactly endear him to me.

I realy didn't mind L Troi either way, although I liked her in the DS9 episode 'Fascination'. Reg was cool but I really liked Neelix, although I agree that they didn't do enough with his character.

WHAT IS ROM DOING IN THIS POLL?!? Sure at first he is a tad irritating but watching is confidence grow is great television. I think that it's 'Heart of Stone' where he finally stands up to Quark and from then on he's one of the best recurring characters ever!

Go Rom! :lol: B) :lol:

I voted for Chekov.He never brought much to the table as a main cast character of TOS.And all of his Mother Russia crap was annoying.He was the Enterprise's personal communist party chairman.

How could Naomi Wildman be on this list?That's just wrong. :lol:

Neelix for me. He was nothing but a hitchhiker picked up by Voyager who happens to bring his girlfriend with him. He was a whiny pain in the butt with nothing to contribute to the ship or it's crew (well, maybe except for bad cooking), and he had NO BUSINESS spending as much time on the bridge as he did! If I were Captain Janeway, I'd have backhanded the little twerp after I told him to shut the f##k up!

Wesley....and Tasha was a close second. His last episode, I was actually liking him because he started developing an attitude problem. Then, he evolves into a superior being. Come on, Berman...Gene Roddenberry was dead by then. You could have had him abducted by aliens who had depleted their planets air supply. Then, the aliens would use him as ransom to get Earth's air. They could have threatened to give Wesley a very bad nose job if we didnt comply. Earth would start to comply, then Picard and company would interveine, and save him......

It's been a while since Mel Brooks has done a movie, hasnt it? :lol: