Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

The Unofficial Romulan Fan Club

I, Q Stole My Bike, hereby proclaim myself dictator of the newly formed unofficial Romulan fan club. Membership fee is a pack of beer and a live chicken. Any member who does not pay their dues will be the victim of swift and brutal crushing.

We'll need a secret clubhouse and a secret handshake. Tuesday is potluck night.

Sheesh! As if I wasn't busy enough, now I have to go and form an Official Klingon Fan Club just to battle your Romulan club............sigh.....

Well how much is Platinum Membership?

2 Live chickens?..... :thumbs:

Why not just join us and have fun? Romulans are supreme anyway so I wouldn't bother

A Klingon cavorting with Romulans?.......BAH!... :superhappy: ... :D

2 Live chickens?..... :superhappy:

2 live chickens, a goat, a coyote, and a case of my favorite beer. The coyote cannot eat the chickens or the goat, and nobody can drink the beer. Oh, and you also need to prove that you can pour a perfect black and tan. You must also denounce all alliances and affiliations with any organization other that the glorious Romulan Star Empire.

That's about it.

Well if you really were a Klingon you'd know that we used to be allies. :thumbs:

"Used to be" is the operative phrase here.......... :superhappy:

2 Live chickens?..... :rolleyes:

2 live chickens, a goat, a coyote, and a case of my favorite beer. The coyote cannot eat the chickens or the goat, and nobody can drink the beer. Oh, and you also need to prove that you can pour a perfect black and tan. You must also denounce all alliances and affiliations with any organization other that the glorious Romulan Star Empire.

That's about it.

No problem here you go :bag:

Well if you really were a Klingon you'd know that we used to be allies. :bag:

"Used to be" is the operative phrase here.......... :rolleyes:

Yeah, but you shouldn't act like it's such a crazy idea :laugh:

Bethlehem- I commend you for thinking of your wife. :D

Edited by Corina Arazius

But then how could we consume massive amount of delicious Romulan ale?

Speaking of ale, something I'd really like to see is a Romulan and Belgian monk sitting down together to have a drink. They could exchange their respective high alcohol ales and talk about life. It would be a beautiful scene.

Speaking of ale, something I'd really like to see is a Romulan and Belgian monk sitting down together to have a drink

I drank some of that Belgian monk ale on July 4th. Good Stuff!

Indeed it is. I have some Duvel in the fridge. It's not monk-made, but it's still one helluva beer!

In other news, I've started writing a spiffy Romulan fan-fic. It's the memoir of a Tal Shiar operative who became a traitor and faces execution. Awww.

*clears throat*

I give unto you, the official mixology handbook of the unofficial Romulan fan club! Just four easy payment of 9.99 plus shipping. Selections include favorites such as:

Black & Blue: Guinness and Romulan ale

The Blue Devil: Duvel and Romulan ale

Blue Velvet: Hard cider and Romulan ale

QSMB's Special Accelerator Punch: Red bull, Gin, and Romulan ale (Must be made in vast quantities in a trash can, add generic CVS cough syrup for optimum acceleration)

But wait, there's more! Order now and you'll receive a free personalized pint glass. Operators are standing by.