Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

New pics of my Romulan costume

You are right Corina, you did post that one picture of your mom. She was very pretty and looked a lot younger than her years. So great genes will make your jeans look great for a long time. :congrats:

Perhaps I'm strange but I like the pictures of Corina wearing the gown the best. They are "classy" and feminine while still showing that indefinable "spark".

I agree with you oldfan1. I think I would change the word spark for brass. Look at how she handles some of the comments and sends them back Grace Wit and Humor. Makes one wish they were 40 years younger. :congrats:

I agree with you oldfan1. I think I would change the word spark for brass. Look at how she handles some of the comments and sends them back Grace Wit and Humor. Makes one wish they were 40 years younger. :yahoo:

I prefer spark to brass, her pictures show something in her eyes that is a spark of intelligence. I don't wish to be 40 years younger I would only be 10, I turned 50 yesterday and sure don't want to live through puberty again :cheers: so 30 years younger would be just fine. :congrats:

I figure Corina for about 19 years, maybe a little older. I like round numbers so I do not have to think so hard and that would put me real close too her age.