Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

New pics of my Romulan costume

It's been a while and these pics are really old and nerdy lol, so is anyone interested in more recent ones? I don't have new pics of my Romulan costume, but just of other photoshoots I've done

It's been a while and these pics are really old and nerdy lol, so is anyone interested in more recent ones? I don't have new pics of my Romulan costume, but just of other photoshoots I've done

:laugh::frusty: :) ... er, yeah. I mean yeah, show them.

:cheers::clap::clap: ... er, yeah. I mean yeah, show them.

Well? Show them!

I think Corina is gone. would liked to have hooked her up with my son somehow.
She's still around, I got a text from her not long ago. She's busy in school but doing well as of then.

I think Corina is gone. would liked to have hooked her up with my son somehow.
She's still around, I got a text from her not long ago. She's busy in school but doing well as of then.

Well text her back and tell her we're waiting on those pics she promised - and if she texts you be sure to share the goods.

Breathtaking and lovely.

Is the photographer the same for each shot?

Where is the pagoda?

I think he does, I am just showing him your pics now.

Corina, you need a much younger man to satisfy you, like... oh I don't know... ME!!!

Hmm...in that case I would imagine your definition of "young" is "somewhat younger than Methusulah".......lol

Corina, you need a much younger man to satisfy you, like... oh I don't know... ME!!!

Hmm...in that case I would imagine your definition of "young" is "somewhat younger than Methusulah".......lol

That's why I like dating 18-year olds. I get older, they stay 18, what's the problem?

That's why I like dating 18-year olds. I get older, they stay 18, what's the problem?

Ummmm first of all I'm not 18 anymore, I'm 20. Secondly, what makes you think I would stay that age? And lastly I'm not too fond of youth obsessed pedophiles.

Ummmm first of all I'm not 18 anymore, I'm 20. Secondly, what makes you think I would stay that age? And lastly I'm not too fond of youth obsessed pedophiles.

He's paraphrasing a line from Dazed and Confused, I do believe.

He's paraphrasing a line from Dazed and Confused, I do believe.

And this is supposed to make it less perverse? Right