Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Corina Arazius

New pics of my Romulan costume

Awsome ddillard! I guess you dont want to divulge the year?

1943, wasn't it Dill?

lol, my dad was like 4 then. No It is actually 1978 same as my OLDER adopted online sister.

Oh? I'm not a 10? :notworthy:

See the problem with trying to use scales like that is that they are ok for some women, but then their are exceptions like you and Mandy that could destroy those scales on a bad day let alone when your trying to look hot. I mean some women are just to beautiful and sexy to be judged by the same criteria as everyone esle. Angels cannot be judged by tradional scales of beauty.

Oh? I'm not a 10? ^_^

See the problem with trying to use scales like that is that they are ok for some women, but then their are exceptions like you and Mandy that could destroy those scales on a bad day let alone when your trying to look hot. I mean some women are just to beautiful and sexy to be judged by the same criteria as everyone esle. Angels cannot be judged by tradional scales of beauty.

:notworthy: <---that's for slipping me in there lol

Awsome ddillard! I guess you dont want to divulge the year?

1943, wasn't it Dill?

lol, my dad was like 4 then. No It is actually 1978 same as my OLDER adopted online sister.

Oh? I'm not a 10? ^_^

Best butt-kiss I've seen in quite awhile........ :notworthy:

Oh? I'm not a 10? ^_^

What do you mean "slipping" you in there? You fell into that comment naturally.

At least you missed the OLDER comment, lol.

Oh? I'm not a 10? ^_^

What do you mean "slipping" you in there? You fell into that comment naturally.

At least you missed the OLDER comment, lol.

Yeah actually I did miss that. Boy you are just barely younger than me lol.

I agree Corina is a pretty girl but she is so young. I wonder what her mother looks like? Corina has to get he beauty somewhere.

My mom is pretty, she has darker hair though. I'll have to post a pic if you're interested.

Troy- Yeah I know what that means :blink:

Ddillard- 1: Where the heck have you been?! I missed you :o

2: Thank you for what you said, you definatly get points for it ;)

Ddillard- 1: Where the heck have you been?! I missed you :blink:

2: Thank you for what you said, you definatly get points for it :o

1. I went on vacation with family for two weeks and did not have internet access out in the middle of the woods, lol. All the messages of concern I had waiting in my inbox when I got back felt kinda nice though.

2. Not a problem. I can only speak the truth.

Lol, well she doesn't have one. She did dress up as one for Halloween when she was younger, but her costume wasn't accurate or anything, it was just black with a sash or something.

Anyway, here she is! :blink:

th_S6300215.jpg

lol, thank you! :o She's actually 46 right now so she does look a lot younger than she really is.

By the way everyone, I had a photoshoot earlier this morning with a photographer from my college so I should be posting the pics soon. Whenever he sends them to me anyway :blink:

Didn't anybody ever teach you how to be a gentleman Roy?

"Gentleman" and "Roy." Huh. Never thought I'd hear those words in the same sentence! Anyway, nice pics.

*tries not to be too attracted to straight girls on the internets*