Sign in to follow this  
CaptainKirkFan

The Return?

I didn't like it at all... but then, I didn't care much for Shatner's books in general. :cheers: Never liked the "Kirk is the big hero, and a more than just-out-of-character-Picard is there only because Super-Kirk needs someone to rescue from everything" - ideas. :cheers: Bored me and even angered me sometimes. :)

But hey, to each their own. I know there are quite a few people who like the books. And just as many who do not like them at all. :drool:

I may have worked how he came back differntly, but that's my take, etc. I am just glad that the Shat decided to 'return' Jimmy T. to the galaxy he helped open up, and 'preserve' Ouuuuch! Okay, could not resist that one. I have many of the subsequen novels, and I don't blame Mr. Shatner for doing what he did; I love to write, and I don't let little things such as the 'official' trek series as sown necessarily pidgeonhole me in what and who I continue myself; that's the wonderful thing about fan fiction-we can do as we please.I imagine Bill will keep a trekkin' with Kirk. The Reeves-Stevense are faves of mine-as writers as his collaborators, or by themselves.