Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Cptn_Krunch

Congratulations on your first promotion with your first post! Keep posting to earn more promotions. :cheers:

Ahoy Mssr K'vin

Thank ye fer the notice mate...

Yer favourite Cptn tis assumin' ye be the Big Kahuna 'ere since yer member count tis prime...

Yer favourite Cptn'd request a PM parley wit' ye t' d'termine the parameters n possibilities o' me postin' potentials 'ere t' STF.NET...aye

Congrats on joining the forum, but....you're gonna be a pirate the whole time?

AHOY MSSR PSYCHIC!!!

Yer favourite Cptn tis pleased as rumpunch t' be 'ere matey...

As fer yer inquery as t' me onboard status...yer favourite Cptn tis a 23rd century MU "privateer"...

Wit' ship n krewe capable o' dimensional n temporal shiftin...but naughtt prone t' "goddmoddery"...harrrr harrrr...

Yer favourite Cptn tis in the 'abit o' ripostin' "in character" whilst aboard the public forum...aye

Ifn' ye wish t' parley wit' yer favourite wit'out me "pyratey prose performance" ye may PM me 't any time matey...

Fer that's whar yer favourite Cptn tis most comfy conversin' "OOC" ...

YO HO HO!!!

Congratulations :blush: Cptn_Krunch! Your posts are always entertaining and you're giving this site a great shot of positive personality. Not to mention the potential shots of rum and Romulan Ale! Keep posting and :elephant: hoist the grog!

Congratulations :blush: Cptn_Krunch! Your posts are always entertaining and you're giving this site a great shot of positive personality. Not to mention the potential shots of rum and Romulan Ale! Keep posting and :elephant: hoist the grog!

Thank ye Trekz...aye

Yer favourite Cptn'll naught rest til I 'ave attained a "captain's" rankin'...arrrr

Congrats mon capitan. Hopefully soon, you'll be posting outside the new members, personal log, and crew promotions forums!

Thank ye Long Moniker...

Yer favourite Cptn tis inclined t' rove roundabout the board...aye

Seems as ifn' most o' the membership yer favourite Cptn 'as encountered r amenable t' tryin' t' decipher yer favourite Cptn's "pyraty prose"...though yer favourite Cptn tis naught quite sure which vector t' vent me vox...

Initially yer favourite Cptn joined yer MB wit' a motive t' proffer a unique venue fer the entertainment o' the membership roundabout...but that tis currently b'layed til further notice n commitment tis attained...

Perchance yer favourite Cptn'll opine er oppugn in one er more o' the more "popular" ouroborosian operettas...

Congrats mon capitan. Hopefully soon, you'll be posting outside the new members, personal log, and crew promotions forums!

Thank ye Long Moniker...

Seems as ifn' most o' the membership yer favourite Cptn 'as encountered r amenable t' tryin' t' decipher yer favourite Cptn's "pyraty prose"...though yer favourite Cptn tis naught quite sure which vector t' vent me vox...

Initially yer favourite Cptn joined yer MB wit' a motive t' proffer a unique venue fer the entertainment o' the membership roundabout...but that tis currently b'layed til further notice n commitment tis attained...

Perchance yer favourite Cptn'll opine er oppugn in one er more o' the more "popular" ouroborosian operettas...

Cptn., I like the cut of your gib man! :blush:

2646087173_617f54d719.jpg

Thank ye Long Moniker...

Cptn., I like the cut of your gib man! :)

2646087173_617f54d719.jpg

Yer favourite Cptn tis pleased that me "gibs" r pleasin t' yer deadlights Mdm...

Yer favourite Cptn tis crazy 'bout yer curvaceous n callipygous carriage as well... :roflmao: