Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaboGirl

Yer favourite Cptn requests permission t' come aboard...

Please give the Cptn. a warm welcome. (Member name: Cptn_Krunch )

A big time Trekker that will put up some excellent posts.

And the DJ of his Trek radio broadcast... XHOG SUBSPACE PYRATE RADIOHOHO!!!

The Cptn. will be a colorful addition to the gang :cheers:

Ahoy me d'lightfully d'licious D'bo Girl...

Yer favourite Cptn tis 'onoured n 'umbled by yer mighty magnanimous welcome 'ere t' STF.NET

A BITTLE O' RUM FER ALL 'ROUND!!!

YO HO HO!!!

Ahoy me d'lightfully d'licious D'bo Girl...

Yer favourite Cptn tis 'onoured n 'umbled by yer mighty magnanimous welcome 'ere t' STF.NET

A BITTLE O' RUM FER ALL 'ROUND!!!

YO HO HO!!!

It's sort of like that Klingon death yell, warning the dead that a great klingon warrior is about to arrive... :cheers:

Yeah that's what the startrekfans.net need to be prepared for; Cptn_Krunch has arrived! :)

Welcome Aboard Cptn_Krunch! I hope you enjoy the site and I look forard to reading your posts.

:roflmao::screwloose:

Welcome Aboard Cptn_Krunch! I hope you enjoy the site and I look forard to reading your posts.

:roflmao::screwloose:

AHOY TREKZ!!!

Thank ye fer yer encouragin' egress...

Would ye care t' join yer favourite Cptn in a toast t' STF.NET?

~Proffers Mssr Trekz a bittle o' REDRUM grog~

Lol, welcome, I like pirates. As long as they're on my side that is. :screwloose: I look forward to your posts and any friend of DaboGirl's is a friend of mine :roflmao:

AHOY MDM ARAZIUS!!!

Thank ye fer officialy welcomin' yer favourite Cptn aboard m'lady...

~Her favourite Cptn bows backbones n seizes Corina's larboard hand wit' me starboard hand n puts me piehole parters upon her d'licate digits~

Yer favourite Cptn tis 'ery pleased t' 'ave made yer acquaintence me ravishin' randy Romulette...aye

Tis pleasin' t' knowd ye 'ave a affinity fer spacefarin' "privateers" as well...n ifn' ye knowd anythin' 'bout the "pyraty peoples" ye knowd that we stand b'side ur friends through thickness n thiness n r merciless upon r enemies...

Any friend o' the d'lightfully d'licious Dj'nane the D'bo Girl tis a friend o' yer favourite Cptn Krunch me loverly liltin' lassie...aye

AVAST THAR #1!!!

Yer NX class came mighty close t' scrapin' me goodship's belly hold thar matey...

No 'arm no foul I supposes...arrrr

Tis good t' get a personal welcome from the Big Kahuna anywise...

~Proffers #1 a bittle o' rum~

DRINK UP ME HEARTY!!!

Lol, welcome, I like pirates. As long as they're on my side that is. :screwloose: I look forward to your posts and any friend of DaboGirl's is a friend of mine :roflmao:

AHOY MDM ARAZIUS!!!

~Her favourite Cptn bows backbones n seizes Corina's larboard hand wit' me starboard hand n puts me piehole parters upon her d'licate digits~

Yer favourite Cptn tis 'ery pleased t' 'ave made yer acquaintence me ravishin' randy Romulette...aye

Tis pleasin' t' knowd ye 'ave a affinity fer spacefarin' "privateers" as well...n ifn' ye knowd anythin' 'bout the "pyraty peoples" ye knowd that we stand b'side ur friends through thickness n thiness n r merciless upon r enemies...

Any friend o' the d'lightfully d'licious Dj'nane the D'bo Girl tis a friend o' yer favourite Cptn Krunch me loverly liltin' lassie...aye

I like you and I'm sure we will be good allies. ;)

I have been racking my brains since you joined trying to remember what it was your SN, other than the cereal, reminded me of and I just remembered: John Draper. :screwloose:

Welcome aboard Cptn!

AHOY MDM ARAZIUS!!!

I like you and I'm sure we will be good allies. ;)

Aye Empress...yer favourite Cptn tis 't yer service m'lady...

Would ye care t' 'ave a PM parley o'er a bittle o' rum t' d'scuss ur...alliance...me sharpear'd sovereign?

I have been racking my brains since you joined trying to remember what it was your SN, other than the cereal, reminded me of and I just remembered: John Draper. :screwloose:

Welcome aboard Cptn!

AHOY THAR #2!!!

Yer favourite Cptn tis flattered wit' yer warm welcome...aye

O' all the years yer favourite Cptn Krunch 'as been RPin' under me username ye r the 'ery first t' make the connection mate...kudos t' ye...

Yet fear naught Veep Ego...yer favourite Cptn Krunch tis by a volume o' a gnat'sass upon a blackhole in comparison to the mighty Captain Crunch (J.T. Draper) whence it comes t' 'ackin'...aye...

Phreakers n 'ackers

New n improved ye ol' Crunchman

Tis true me username tis...in part...a 'omage t' 'onour the ye ol' infinitely infamous phone phreaker...wit' many other facets combined t' compile me character...

N tis also true yer favourite Cptn tis a quintrotriticali entrepenuer n MU privateer...arrrr

Breakfast o' Champions

Lol, welcome, I like pirates. As long as they're on my side that is. :superhappy: I look forward to your posts and any friend of DaboGirl's is a friend of mine :thumbs:

AHOY MDM ARAZIUS!!!

I like you and I'm sure we will be good allies. :D

Aye Empress...yer favourite Cptn tis 't yer service m'lady...

Would ye care t' 'ave a PM parley o'er a bittle o' rum t' d'scuss ur...alliance...me sharpear'd sovereign?

Sure! That sounds like a fine idea :)

Ahoy there and welcome abroad

*Does Vulcan Salute* Peace and long life

AHOY THAR T' YE MSSR 39874!!!

~Yer favourite Cptn gives LLAP salute...MU armstretch n terrorist fist bump~

Thank ye fer yer logical logogram mate...aye

Cptn... Ye surley have the best posts this side O' the Alpha Quad... Rrrr...

Let's take a few spins of Ole Dabo wheel me Cptn... :rolleyes:

Cptn... Ye surley have the best posts this side O' the Alpha Quad... Rrrr...

Let's take a few spins of Ole Dabo wheel me Cptn... :(

Aye me soft n silky saturnalien...

Would ye like t' be tied t' it er just play freestyle m'lady? :bag:

Welcome, Cptn_Krunch!

AHOY THAR D'BO QUEEN!!!

~Yer favourite Cptn bows backbones n seizes Queenie's larboard hand wit' starboard hand n puts piehole parters b'twixt middlin' n ringer digits n flix lingus~

Tis very pleasin' t' make yer acquaintance me beauteous n buxom bombshell...aye

Would ye care t' 'elp yer favourite Cptn give Mdm Djenane 'nother spin 'round the wheel?

HAR HAR HAR HARDY HAR HAR!!!

Welcome, Cptn_Krunch!

AHOY THAR D'BO QUEEN!!!

~Yer favourite Cptn bows backbones n seizes Queenie's larboard hand wit' starboard hand n puts piehole parters b'twixt middlin' n ringer digits n flix lingus~

Would ye care t' 'elp yer favourite Cptn give Mdm Djenane 'nother spin 'round the wheel?

I would be quite pleased to help you and Djenane...the only thing better for a captain such as yourself than a hot Dabo girl is two hot Dabo girls! :laugh:

Welcome, Cptn_Krunch!

AHOY THAR D'BO QUEEN!!!

I would be quite pleased to help you and Djenane...the only thing better for a captain such as yourself than a hot Dabo girl is two hot Dabo girls! :)

Aye...yer favourite Cptn tis quite confident that sequential simmerin' dabo damsels kan keep me wanton wheels whorlin' roundabout b'yond the rim o' ribaldry b'tter than one me quixotic quaestuarian Queenie...

YO HO HO!!!

~Dabo Girl n Dabo Queen grapple theys favourite Cptn upon the starboard n larboard t' escourt him roundabout the boards~