Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

(S) I found a picture of the Xindi!

There's a picture of three Xindi subraces over at Startrekkie.com, I posted it here under a spoiler. If you want to see, take a look. Sorry, if its too big.

Click for Spoiler:

ENTxindi.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

They look pretty much what I thought they would but I'm very impressed with the Reptilian. I' m really looking forward to seeing the other two sub races. The make-up department is really showing its stuff Edited by Jack_Bauer

Not what I expected but I like it. The only suub-race I'd imagined was the reptillian but I was expecting them to look more like the Drazi from Bablon 5.

COOL !!!

I couldn't resist and had to take a peek.

Thanks Jack Bauer!!!

WOW! Thanks Vabeachguy! The insectoid is pretty cool but it there a better view of the Aquatic in the episode? I'm grateful for the picture and all but is there a clearer shot? Thanks again.

WOW! Thanks Vabeachguy! The insectoid is pretty cool but it there a better view of the Aquatic in the episode? I'm grateful for the picture and all but is there a clearer shot? Thanks again.

Yeah there is a better shot later in the episode plus the copy I have is low quality anyway. When you see it on TV you will see it much clearer. They show it a few times.

Click for Spoiler:

Those scenes were right in the beginning of the episode after the scenes from "The Expanse" are played. After that 30 to 60 seconds of the Xindi it goes into the Open credits.

:borg2: Now thats an insect! That is so far over the top from what I expected and I admit I was wrong about that other thing being the insect.

Is the creature with the insect a "reptile" or a "humanoid"?

Its the Reptilian. I'm basing that on wardrobe. The character behind the Insectoid is wearing some sort of ring-like vest. The Reptilian is wearing this and the Humanoid is not. I have to admit, I thought the Insectoid would be more of a praying mantis but it looks good.