Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Star Trek Products Forum

YES! Excellent idea! Now I have a place to gloat about having finally recieved my ENT NX-O1 with "light-up nacells" and "goes to warp sounds"! :) :D

Yay! I'm honoured! I am very happy to just contribute even a minor thing to the good of the Star Trek universe! :D! I just can't wait for all the SE DVDs to be released!!! Woo-hoo! Lol.

YES! Excellent idea! Now I have a place to gloat about having finally recieved my ENT NX-O1 with "light-up nacells" and "goes to warp sounds"! :dude:  :D

~Gives u the 'Evil Eye'~ lol

~Lauren :blink:

YES! Excellent idea! Now I have a place to gloat about having finally recieved my ENT NX-O1 with "light-up nacells" and "goes to warp sounds"! :rolleyes:  :huh:

Nothing new, just a reminder :lol:

Speaking of gloating:

I have to brag about my latest acquisition. 

This past weekend I was in one of those salvage stores--the ones that buy up all the merchandise from insurance settlements on fire or flood damage, etc. 

Lo and behold I spotted the large NX-01 model sitting on the shelf in perfect working order, still in the box.  When I discovered it was only $2.00, resistance was futile!

wow. now thats a steal! im going to have to go find me a damaged goods store. haha.

The one we have around here is called Hudsons. They have a couple versions--Dirt Cheap and Treasure Hunt. I found my NX-01 at a Dirt Cheap store. Good luck in your treasure hunt!