Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Want to change your Display Name?

I've activated a feature that allows everyone to change their display name once every 30 days. Just go to your "My Controls" and look for the setting "Change display name" as pictured below:

Names.JPG

This will ONLY change your display name, your login name will remain whatever it currently is.

Unadopted Angelic, has become UA=Angela, Next month it should become Angela

Sheesh....we are going to need a score card to figure out who is who

Go to a member who you don't now know whom it is' profile; click "Options" in the <left column then click "Member's Display Name History".

I've adjusted the setting to allow you to change your name once every 14 days (2 weeks). So if you want to change it for a special occasion or just temporarily you don't have to wait a full month to change it back.

right now I got evillizzy to warn you it from my world of warcraft game that my characters name

I've activated a feature that allows everyone to change their display name once every 30 days. Just go to your "My Controls" and look for the setting "Change display name" as pictured below:

post-1-1214293561.jpg

This will ONLY change your display name, your login name will remain whatever it currently is.

About the only thing I would do is change my name to Chakatay, as if you follow spanish o=male and a=female lol then i would go back to startrek.com and see what kind of BS it would start after all its been 6 years since I got jumped on for picking Chataeya. :giggle:

I hope more people jump on the bandwagon, the board seems very un-Christmasy this year. I would change mine, but I can't come up with any derivative of Indy that sounds like Christmas. :giggle:

I don't think you have to be constrained to that, Indy. Put whatever you like, we'll know it's you.

I'll ask Kevin to add the Christmas banners into the rotation.

Yay! I can be BakulaVixen for Christmas! :giggle:

(No other reindeer name sounds right)

Edited by BakulaVixen

Kimimela is a Sioux Native American name meaning "Butterfly."

I love the Native Americans, the music, the history, the culture...