Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bethlehem

Lost posts

Eh, I lose things all the time. My keys, my cell phone, makes sense I'd lose my posts eventually. I'm sure they must be around here somewhere.

How do you guys get so many post? I feel I am on the computer too much as is and you are already past me and leaving me in a wake of dust.

How do you guys get so many post? I feel I am on the computer too much as is and you are already past me and leaving me in a wake of dust.

What is really interesting how Kevin went from supposedly about to overtake Alterego to not even being in the Top 8.

Before I had my children I really had no life that kept me way from the computer. :vbg:

I noticed Kevin and RC lost posts. Do you get to a certain point and start over or are they in a post race and started over?

Eh, I lose things all the time. My keys, my cell phone, makes sense I'd lose my posts eventually. I'm sure they must be around here somewhere.

Found them :b-day:

I noticed Kevin and RC lost posts. Do you get to a certain point and start over or are they in a post race and started over?

Found them :b-day:

They must have been in the parking garage, huh?

Found them :cold:

They must have been in the parking garage, huh?

LMAO! Must have been :b-day:

Since I got back I've been wondering how the two of you could have such low post counts...this makes much more sense. Glad you found them! They didn't spoil in the heat, did they?