Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luvin1stdegree

My recent vacation

Great pictures, I am glad you changed your mind and shared with us. By the way Wisconsin is a beautiful state.

Yes, it is a beautiful state. Someday I'll get around to posting pics of my homestate. Maybe then SOMEONE will start to believe that we are a civilized society living in the 21st century with the rest of the world.

I just wish they would hurry up and start pumping out all of the oil in your state....... :sniffle:

Great Pics Amy. I am very jealous, I have never seen an ocean and it is one of the things I really really want to do.

And Kevin as for WI they are civilized if you look at the definit......... Crap Amy I tried to find a definition that would back you up but I just can't find one that gives mythical definitions. :cheers::cheers:

Great Pics Amy. I am very jealous, I have never seen an ocean and it is one of the things I really really want to do.

And Kevin as for WI they are civilized if you look at the definit......... Crap Amy I tried to find a definition that would back you up but I just can't find one that gives mythical definitions. :cheers::cheers:

:) We are civilized! I swear it!!! Somebody out there knows it besides me!

I've seen the Atlantic several times but this was my first time seeing the Pacific. It was on my list of things to see so now I can cross that off and work on the next item. :)