Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Hooray for boobies

Finally, someone who likes boobies as much as I do and isn't afraid to admit it!

This reminds me of a story you'll like ....

A few years ago I was babysitting - the little guy was probably about three and I hear him saying boobie - I thought he was saying booboo and went to see if he had a booboo - instead he was holding the plastic form his mom's bathing suit had been on when she bought it saying boobies, boobies, boobies.

Oh and congratulations Boobie - why that name or dare I ask?

I've forgotten. I can only assume I was in that state of mind at the time. But I do like them.

I thought it would be changed by now. I received an e-mail asking me to change it. So I did.

I now log in as Hooray for blue feet (don't ask me about that one) but on the posts it still says Hooray for boobies.

Now you know all I know.

This reminds me of a story you'll like ....

A few years ago I was babysitting - the little guy was probably about three and I hear him saying boobie - I thought he was saying booboo and went to see if he had a booboo - instead he was holding the plastic form his mom's bathing suit had been on when she bought it saying boobies, boobies, boobies.

This is why 8-year olds shouldn't babysit.

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not female. I even believe my profile shows that I'm male. (Unless I lied of course, but that would be dishonest.)

Keep up the word play and you will end up with a nice rhyme. Though not many things rhyme with booby really. Ruby does, as does newbie, and do be.

So I'll be.